Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What, an email from Angel Gabe?

Hi Gabe, It is great to hear from you I bet Whitney, (Pam's standard black poodle who lives on at Rainbow Bridge), has already come to visit with you...she was the sweetest dog ever. So i know she is taking extra good care of you for us...maybe you could have a little talk with God, and get a few other chances to email us every now and then It is great to think about you having a grand time up there...hear are some kisses for you

Blowing my kisses to sweet Gabriel...

luv,
    Robyn

Gabriel
    Last edited by Christiansmommy; 02-15-2003 at 12:29 PM.

Gabe, thanks for the e-mail! If you look up Smokey the Elder, a gray tux, she'll let you play with her strings and her mousies!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dearest Gabe,

I'm glad you made it okay and are feeling better. I'm sure the RB is a wonderful, magical place to be. Have a happy, healthy existence up there. And please, when you see Marina Mar (RB 11/01) and Casey aka "Bubba" (RB 12/02) give them both "moochies" and let them know their Mama and furkids love and miss them both very much. I hope you and all the pets from Pet Talk form a special bond like we have here. There's nothing like it!

Rest in Peace precious Gabe

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Here come the tears again...I am glad to hear that you are happy, Gabe. I am not quite ready to stop crying because of your departure from earth yet, but I am glad to know that you are happy and that you are meeting new friends. I'll be you are a big hit up there in heaven. Please say Hi to my RB kitty from my childhood, Pierre. Please also say hi to Beener, my yellow labbie RB boy.

Love,

Leslie

Gabe,

I'm so glad you are happy and healthy again. I can imagine you do have lots of new friends. My Sandy is there. Say hello to him for me.
    Rosemary, Hayley & Mandy

Our little angel.

"A kitten is a rosebud in the garden of the Animal Kingdom"
    -Robert Southey

Oh Gabe - thank you for letting us all know your happy at RB - even though it makes us all wet-eyed again.
    If you happen to bump into a gorgeous tabbypoint Siamese called Kisi - or Kisibi Orphelia if she's insisting on her full name!!
    Would you please tell her Mummy said 'Hello and I still miss my Princess. I hope she's full of health at the bridge and has forgiven me for sending her there'

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Well, I just finished crying over Bassett and how I read this. What a way to start off Monday morning at work. But I'm glad to hear you are well and healthy again! I never dreamed they would have internet up there.....

Please give hugs to my friend's pets who've crossed over: Benson, Sandy, Pumpkin, Zachery, and Trixie (the dog). And also O.J. and Casper, my two sweethearts from years ago! Happy frolicking in the sunshine!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Oh Gabe, the tears came again and all over my keyboard! Hopefully I can get this sent before it shorts out!

I'm glad you made it safely to the Rainbow Bridge. Look for Rusty the Irish Setter and Sable and Nike my RB kitties. I'm sure Sable and Nike will share their milk rings with you.

Take care Gabe. We miss you and you were so loved.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Hi Gabe, I'm glad you sent this email. It makes me feel better knowing you are settling in ok and everything is wonderful up there. Hugs to you and all the others there......
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Oh Gabe! What a relief it is knowing that you are happy and having fun playing up there at the RB. If you get the chance can you please say hello to Lucky for me? Let him know Houdini and mom still miss him a great deal and hope he is ok and playing with Nala, Orangie, Simba, Jasper, Angel, Smokey and the kittens.

Also Pooka (she's a deer chihuahua, tan and cute!) is a very nice sweet dog and will always be there for you if you need someone to talk to. Please tell her I miss her and love her bunches!

Most of all I wish you happiness in your eternal life at the Rb and I am sure you will meet a lot of knew friends. Thanks for thinking of us all down here, it really means a lot. We are glad you are feeling better.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.