Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just A Few Pictures Of Mario.....

Oh, how cute he is! Thanks for the pics, they're all great!

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Mario, you are so cute!
    Oreo and Molly

Aww, Mario is such a cutie. I love the blueberry pictures.

From Decker with Love

Willie, he is adorable!!!! What great pictures you got of him. I am especially fond of the blueberry pictures too. Your situation with Mario is so unique. I don't think I have ever heard of anyone owning a monkey before, let alone one that can run free and chooses to stick close to home! It has been so special to learn more about him and his species through your experience.

Logan

Willie, when I was over at Thursdays I felt something bonk me on the head. I had no idea what it could have been. Now, I know........it was Mario throwing apples at me!

What adorable pictures.......he looks so intent on eating those blueberries.

Oh, all of those fresh berries at your home.......can I come over a visit?

Willie, just out of curiosity - what is Mario's regular diet? I was thinking that he must have special needs for his diet. He sure looks healthy!

Originally posted by Logan
    Willie, he is adorable!!!! What great pictures you got of him. I am especially fond of the blueberry pictures too. Your situation with Mario is so unique. I don't think I have ever heard of anyone owning a monkey before, let alone one that can run free and chooses to stick close to home! It has been so special to learn more about him and his species through your experience.

Logan
    Logan you took the words right out of my mouth!! I think Mario is the first monkey many of us have ever "met" and he couldn't be more darling! I love these pictures and thanks so much for sharing. I have to comment, though, that I think your Jimmy looks like a young Kenny Rogers! Does he play the guitar or sing?!

Sooo cute Willie! Mario is just a big ball of cuteness! THanks for sharing some new pictures. They were very much needed!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

He does have his own food, a monkey biscuit. He loves them! But with all this other fresh fruits and berries around, he is really getting a lot of treats.

I don't know what they taste like, but he sure does love his biscuits, so between his biscuits and his treats, he does really good.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Yay!! These are great pictures! It's good to see Mario. Thanks for posting them.

Mario, you silly boy, you look like you're having a great time with those blueberries!! Is your tongue blue now?

Mario, you sweetie you!
    What great pictures! He certainly looked to be enjoying the blueberries but not too sure about the tomato! We'll have to see about having blueberries for you at Thursdays!

Um, Mario, in the first picture, where IS your diaper? or were having an 'air out'?

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought I would show you what his biscuit looks like, the picture isn't very good, but it will give you an idea of what it looks like.

Even the dogs love it!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mario is such a cutie! It must be so neat to say "I have a dog, cat, oh yes, and a monkey!" I wish I could say that.....

-Chrissy

Chrissy [human] Snowy [bichon/maltese] Buttons ['tiel] Bubbles [CT betta]

-the zoo crew-
    RIP Taffy, Fluffy, Rainbow, Sushi, and The Fishies
    thatDARNhorse <3

Willie, Mario is just adorable.

I also love the Blueberries photos, stuff as many berries in as you can Mario. LOL Silly boy.

Thankyou so much for sharing the photos.

Awww, Mario, you're so adorable eating your blueberries.

In the 3rd pic he looks like a little piggy because you can see he has one in his mouth already and he's reaching for more!

And just in preparation...does anybody know what gets blueberry stains out? For some reason I'm thinking we're going to need to know that at Thursdays.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Mario really loves those blueberries. Jimmy picked some more last night, and let Mario get what he wanted out. He said Mario dug down into the basket as deep as he could to get the blueberries. Anyway, he said Mario made a pig out of himself.

Yeap, we will probably have to know how to take blueberry stains out!

He has gone crazy over the tomatoes too, and the apple tree, he loves those apples too. I have tried to get some pictures of him in the tree, but he gets so far up in the tree, all I get is a little brown furry spot in the tree!

Thanks to all for all the sweet comments on Mario, I know he loves all the attention!

Willie