Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Belang

What a darling fellow you are, Belang!!! Congratulations on being the best Cat of the Day!!!

Dear Belang, you are the most darling little furry angel!! But instead of wings, it's stunning stipes THIS angel wears! You truly do remind me of a tiny little tigger man with those massive paws of yours! No wonder you love watching your awesome ancestors on Discovery!! I'll bet you're all grown up now sweetie, and more handsome than ever! You're as precious as they come! Congratulations to you dear Belang, our most deserving Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey,Belang, do you have an abbreviated tail, or is that just the camera angle? Whatever, you a mighty fine little cat!

Belang
    You are so adorable! I'd love to give you a cuddle. You have such big beautiful eyes too. You sure look comfy on your red sofa. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie. I hope your mommy tells all her friends at work about it.

Oh Belang, you are just the sweetest thing!
    I love your face and those stripes are perfect- many congratualtions on your day
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Those look like tiger stripes. No wonder he likes the Discovery Channel. Good luck to this handsome fellow and the family that takes good care of him.

Beautiful Belang Baby, I agree with Dan above, you must love the Discovery Channel because you look just like a precious little baby tiger! You're going to be BIG though--just look at your paws--wow!! Are you a little monster... um, I mean CUDDLE MONSTER? You look like the sweetest ball of fun and energy ever!

Many congratulations to you, Belang! I'm soooo happy to have met you! Now kick back and let that pretty kitty, Pride, turn on those Discovery Channels for you (l love that photo, Carm)! What a wonderful Wednesday on COTD!!!