Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are you getting your furkids for Christmas?

I'm already saving. =))

For Darlin I want to get:
    Two new squeaky toys
    A new greenie
    Some rawhide sticks
    A new leash
    and maybe a new custom made liscense

For Ozzy I want to get:
    Two new NON squeaky toys (that dog will squeak 24/7)
    The biggest pig ear I can possibly find
    A custom made liscense
    Possibly a new collar

For both of them:
    A two sided brush (One side with bristles and the other that other brush metal spike things )
    A HUGE bag of dog cookies
    Aaand I don't know what else but they are going to be SPOILED this Christmas!!!

< for baby

< for all three dogs each

< some kinda rope toys for Baby

< for Tikeya!!!

Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Probably nothing. At least not anything specifically for Christmas.
    I can't think of anything they need right now. Usually when I think of something they need, I just go and get it right then. Basically they have Christmas year round, LOL
    They will get something from my grandparents, and from their cousin Syd (my cousin's dog). They will also get their stockings filled with cookies.

They'll get some treats from Santa in their stockings.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

i am pritty sure santa will bring stuff for my puppies in their stocking too
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

At least not anything specifically for Christmas.
    I can't think of anything they need right now. Usually when I think of something they need, I just go and get it right then. Basically they have Christmas year round, LOL

That's what I do lol, except, i try to do Christmas too even though it's kinda hard when they have everything they need!

Thanks For my Beautiful Sig. Fiachra!

I already picked up some nylabones--their old ones are getting pretty bad!! I plan to pick up a box of greenies--oh, how they love those!!! New balls--but only Kong balls--Abbey can destroy everything but somehow, a couple of new dental dinosaurs (the old ones hit the backyard in the mud), treats, new coats, and new licenses for the new year.
    I also need to have a nametag made for Jada, and Abbey could use a new collar.
    I think they may get a leash or two also, they could use a couple of new ones!!!!

Whew!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I'd like to get Samantha a nice new fluffy bed. I've already picked up a couple plush toys for her. I'll probably get one more, plus some more chew stuff (pig ears, rawhide bones, etc.) and maybe a different type of toy like a floppy frisbee disk or one of those squirrel shape toss 'em things.

Santa Puppy is always good to Samantha.

I just ordered Pepper's first present, a really nice waterproof coat(Honey already has one) with fleece on the inside since he gets cold so easily and hates the rain. They both will be getting some boodas/edible nylabones, those are a special treat for them since they finish them so quickly. Honey will probably be getting a bunch of new squeaky toys, Pepper- a new soccer ball or a new rope/tug toy. I'll probably try some of those dental dinos or something similar
    Stephanie, Honey, and Pepper

Thank you for the wonderful sig kfamr!

I got Sadie a huge long bone at Petco, with a red ribbon tided around it, and a pressed rawhide bone, and a new ball, I'll probably get her something else, boy I love that dog!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Funny...it seems like all your doggies luff their denta bones/ nylabones but Dinky doesn't even take a look at his unless I press cheese slices on them!

For Gigi, probably everything from her new kennel to the chew toys to the food bowls...

I already gave Chilli the dinosaur when I went home in October.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks Kay for the set.

I have gotten them a couple of toys (they need those like I need another hole in my head ), and I know I will get them some greenies (their favorites), and some other treats. Other than that, I can't think of anything they need!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I placed an order in the doggie cataloge and
    their getting fake lamb fur stuffed toy bones,
    and pig ears.
    I was thinking getting Rocky a life size fire hydrant
    for the back yard, but so far I have not found one in
    the local garden stores.

----<---<--<{(@

Re: What are you getting your furkids for Christmas?

Originally posted by K9soul
    I wish I could afford two nice big dog beds now that I'm pretty sure the dogs are old enough and wouldn't chew them up, but my husband and I are still paying off hefty college loans and we have to limit what we spend carefully. I may try to improvise and make something for them though, I'm still brainstorming.
    I was thinking of making dog beds for Jake and Max out of old towels. I was thinking of cutting towels into squares then sewing them together like a quilt and putting some quilt stuffing inside. I think it would be cute and comfie.

For Christmas I'm getting them a couple of toys and some treats for their stockings, and I'll let Max open my presents for me and play with the wrapping paper.

I got the cats some toys too, and I'm thinking of wrapping some empty boxes for them so they can lay inside and shred the paper.

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!