Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Positive thoughts please

Julie I'm so sorry you have all these issues at once. It sure can lead to more and deeper depression. You are on the right track to making yourself feel better though. I'm sure you will be able to get your weight back down to where you feel comfortable. You sound very determined!
    Prayers on the way for you. You are a very special person and I just know everything will turn out good for you.
    {{{HUGS}}}

2. Julie....I knew you were going through a tough time. It is hard. I was always so thin and with absolutely no effort on my part. I reached a certain age where it became harder...then I married and confirmed the suspicion I always had that marriage leads to weight gain. Moving away from my family, friends, and home hasn't helped.

I have thought of seeing a nutritionist. That is an EXCELLENT idea and a good way to get yourself on the right road.

So is coming on Pettalk more often.....

My thoughts are with you...

Ally Cat's Mom,

Never out of prayers here! I commend you for taking charge of your life. Depression can be a very debilitating disease if you let it! I've suffered from depression since I was 15 years old. For the first time since then, I can actually say I am content with my life. I do need to lose some weight as well, and will be returning to Weight Watchers once I start working full time.

Good luck, honey! You certainly deserve it after all you've been through.

(((((hugs)))))))

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Best of thoughts and wishes to you Julie.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

Of course I'll send lots and lots of warm wishes and prayers that your new program works.

A dear friend of mine has the same cysts and she has been battling the problem for years. I know how hard it is, so I wish you all the strength in the world to lose weight despite it!

Very best wishes with everything you are going through just now. Just take positive action has got to make you feel better. Good luck!