I swear this dog is too smart for her own good. She finds so many ways to entertain herself.

I wasn't going to let her go swimming today because they just got a bath last night and she was soooo soft and I wanted it to last. We just let her outside in the patio with us, and once we didn't give her any balls to play with she decided to make her own game of "riding" the raft.

She started jumping on the raft and then riding it to the other side of the pool and jumping off, over and over. Then we told her "Go ride the raft" and she did it!

This little dog is too smart.
Here's a video of her riding the raft along with some of her just jumping in. In the end my mom says "A little spritz, please" because I call when Kiara shakes on us a "spritz".
And when she's sniffing the ground after the first part, she's watching to water. She likes to watch the water go through the cracks in the pavers.

Here's the video:
kiraft.wmv

BTW, I have a ton of pictures uploaded but someone was being an imbecile yesterday and was refreshing my picture thread over and over, so I deleted it. If anyone wants to see the pictures, PM me. It'll probably happen to this thread too but it was too funny not to share, plus it doesn't matter if the video uses bandwith.