Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Heidi Chronicles Part 3

Heidi September 20th

Heidi waking up today,siting up with Mom on the couch,Mom reading the paper and on her walk later in the morning,it had rained overnight and was too wet.We went after I came back after doing Marlene's .We met Buddy,a German Shepherd being walked,when he saw Heidi and I,Buddy sat down and waited for us ot come tt him,the same thing Fritz used to do,Heidi checked him out,Buddy the same,had nor problem,Heidi was afraid of Buddy a little,he was bigger than her,we later met a man and he said hi to us.Heidi had her drink once back here,had her Iams bones.She had her supper after 1 again today.Mom and I finished pouting things away form the gazebo,eventually ,I will pull flowers,a little early yet.Heidi has had a few plays with her toys t down her with me.She goes to Mom when I go and get cleaned up,she seems to know when i am coming back,she is sitting inside the gate waiting for Iams bones and water,Played a bit more has been out twice,snoozed behind me ,now over with Mom.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Heidi September 21st

Heidi really wanting out this morning,up with mom on the couch,mom reading the paper and on her morning walk.We saw one dog who was riding in a car,a German Shepherd,every time go this we see it and it starts barking at us from down the street and until it goes by us,saw all kinds of kids going to school,they don't bother with Heidi.I wipe her feet once home,had a drink and she stayed down here,I did our grass and the flowerbeds then vacuumed noise of the vacuum.Mom went to do crafts at church for half the day,we had Mini Pizzas for supper Heidi had her lunch snack of Iams bones,had her food for super,in between had plays fetch and snoozed,right now has her head on Mom's foot in front of her chair.

Heidi September 22nd

Heidi Wednesday afternoon flipped over ,playing with the yellow rubber bone,sitting behind the chair with the two bones,last night ,head resting on Mom's foot amnd on her morning walk today.I took her after I di Helen Depew's lawn,had rain overnight and was too wet.Heidi met 3 dogs, 2 were a Scottish Terrier and Yorkshire Terrier,not sure of the third,the Scottish Terrier Ben was fine with her,the lady said the Yorkie doesn't like other dogs,got a little snappy,got a belly rub form one lady.A little later on,she saw an older man by the hospital and got a belly rub from him.Before the walk, there was truck going around cleaning the catch basins and ans it uses a vacuum to clean it and it made an awful noise Heidi didn't like,had her tail down and he was scared,going out back didn't help.She stayed down here,played and rested.She had her lunch snack of Iams bones,had supper after 1 this afternoon,Mom was out to lunch at the Mandarin Restaurant in Oshawa with 2 ladies from church,had Chinese food,tomorrow has to serve lunch after a funeral.Tonight,Heidi had her bones after we came back from Wal Mart,I had the neighbor's lawn across the street to do.She has played a bit tonight,has looked for any crumbs she may find,been out twice,now snoozing behind,soon will be bed time.

Heidi September 23rd

Heidi in a hurry to get out of her bed this morning,had her cage turned crooked and on her walk today.it was a shorter walk today,it was raining a bit heavy part way through,it did quit,we met a man on the walk back,name is Mr.Snowden,got a pet from her.I wiped her feet once in the house,she had a drink.She has been down here with e,playing fetch and resting,had her lunch snack of Iams bones,had her supper at 5 to 1,I had mine later.Mom just got back from serving lunch after a funeral,Heidi was happy to see her,she is now chewing the yellow rubber bone in front of Mom 's chair,it is wet rainy and windy right now,showers tomorrow.

Aww, Heidi! You're a busy girl with playing, eating a special snack and going on your walks.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heidi September 24th

Heidi flipped over snoozing last night,in her cage this morning,had it going crooked again and on here Saturday morning scoot.Last night,she had a snoozed next to me here,was snoring and dreaming,went over to Mom when it was about time to go to bed,we got up to go and she stayed by Mom 's chair,kind of reminded me of what Fritz did when it was time for bed,he go under the little couch and I would have to get a treat to get him,with her,I pick her up and put her to bed,I think Fritz is teaching her some bad habits.She had a good walk today,near the end of it,she met a Cocker Spaniel named Abby,Abby was glad to see her,her little tail was going and Heidi was in a hurry to go over and see her,had a little visit then on our way home.Heidi had her drink,she had her lunch snack before 11,had her supper not long ago,has played fetch and had napped,up to see Mom a few times.I will give her a bit more food,we are going to a Potluck at church then some entertainment after that.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-27-2011 at 07:47 PM.

Hi, Heidi, cutie! Happy Saturday! Sounds like you had a busy day. In the bottom-most picture it looks like you are watching something closely. I bet you will be very happy to see your family when they get home from the dinner and program at church!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Hi Heidi! You are just so cute. I love the pictures of you playing upside down. So funny. Reminds me of Fritzie of course. I can tell you really love your walkies don't you?
    Mom looks fantastic. She looks younger every day.
    I saw a show on Animal Planet the other night about puppies like Heidi(Can't spell it). They were cute but not as cute as Heidi. I was thinking about her.

I'm pretty sure I'll have surgery on Nov. 8th. That's how it's looking right now.

Be a good girl Heidi!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Heidi September 25-27 Part 1

Heidi up and ready to get at it Sunday September 25th,Heidi up with mom as she reads the paper,copying what Fritz used to do,looking out the window,Heidi visiting with Abigail,they had quite a visit,Abigail was after Heidi trying to play with her,Heidi would do the same,Heidi got a treat so did Abigail,on the same walk,had met a Beagle earlier and a little earlier on the walk.

Heidi September 25-27 Part 2

Heidi waking up Monday morning,on the walk,Heidi met a Poodle then met Mr.Snowden and the school crossing guard,got a belly rub,waking pu this morning,sitting with mom on the couch,didn't stay long,had a play with the yellow rubber bone,,had a roll on the carpet,then downstairs we went where she rested a bit.We didn't have the walk,it was supposed to rain,it got over cast,still didn't rain and it was too late by then as I had to go and cut Marlene's grass.We took Heidi to the groomers,she thought she was going on her walk,wouldn't get in my car.Once she was out at the groomers it was fine,couldn't wait to get in.She was good.Michelle,cut some hair off the tail,it got tangled.I picked her up,Mom had to help serve lunch after a funeral.Heidi has played a bit tonight,she had her supper not long after getting home,has been doing a lot of snoozing,is doing that now behind me.
    Last edited by fritz03; 09-30-2011 at 08:20 AM.

Your little friend Abigail is so cute, Heidi!! You two look like you could have a lasting friendship. Your facial expression in the pic with Mrs. Snowden is priceless!! It makes me smile to know you like the groomer like Fritzie did. Be a good girl!!!! You are so adorable !!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Heidi September28th

Cutie Heidi having a snooze last night,itching to get out of the cage this morning and on her walk after supper this afternoon,it had rained early this morning,was to wet so waited until this afternoon.it started spitting rain this got a bit heavier so cut the walk short,we met a Bull Terrier,name was Bella,they had a short visit,it went well,didn't see no one else.During the day ,she had a play this morning,,down here she snoozed ,was out twice in the sunshine,likes it lout on the patio.She here lunch snack of bones and water,had her supper.After supper,was the walk then down her,she played some fetch,then she goes to mom when I go up to have a bath.she waited inside the gate for her treats.She has had more plays of fetch tonight,been out twice,raining a little,is now snoozing ,the yellow bone beside her.

She's even more of a doll baby after the groomer!! I love your bandana, Heidi! You are a precious little girl!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello, Heidi cutie! You look very nice with your new "look" from the groomer! I like your new bandana too! I love the picture of you sitting next to mom, and the one of you with your chin on the red rug gave me a big smile Happy Thursday!

Heidi September 29th and 30th

Heidi waking to start Thursday morning,sitting with Mom as she reads the paper,didn't stay long,sitting in my chair before we went to the Oshawa Shopping Center,on her walk late Thursday afternoon,met 2 neighbors,the Sciuks on their way back form a walk and almost home she met the paper kids dog,a German Shepherd,came out to sniff Heidi ,didn't bother her at all,waking up to start Friday,had a play of fetch with the big white bone,has been down her with me this morning,too wet out to do anything and looking out the window,saw kids getting in a van,most kids around here have the day off today.She went up to mom, Mom was back from the hairdressers,she is going to a Potluck for the Hospital Auxiliary.