Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spa Day; "I BEEN ROBBED" - Marlin

Marlin Darlin here. Oops, looks like I missed a couple of comments!

Krazy Bout Katz and Chocolate Pups, I haz to be da first one done on spa days. I getz REAL panicky like, and da longer I hasz to wait da worsesk it is for me. So Iz always first. Over and done. But I'll keep whatsk you say in mind!

Elyse, I wouldn't let you trust my Mum wiff your bangs! She does her own and ends up with 1/4 inch standing up straight! BOL sometimes Tasha don't recognize her and barks!!!!

Dats my bright blue sweater wiff sparkle snow flakes on da back and white "fur" collar. Willy gotz one too and da girls gotz red ones. Dat hair is growing! I should be all set by next winter, BOL!

Dear Pinot --

I know you said to call you on da cell but, I don't do very well wiff technico gadgets!

Being a kitty, you don't have to worry about clippers and spa days. There are a small number of cats who do - those who go in shows, many with long hair coats. But not you, Pinot.

In MY opinion, it is NOT FUN. But I did not grow up with it like 2 of the fluffs here, Sugar and Lacey. I won't say they love it, but they tolerate it and claim they feel mah-velous after. Me? I panic and holler and I do NOT like that funny smell humans like -- I much prefer doggie perfumes, I think even cats like some of these: goose poop, muck and mud, and wet- from- the- rain. I tink those scents should come in bottles, just for us!

You, Pinot, are a lucky one, you don't have to go out in all kinds of weather to do your business, you don't have to cope with clippers and spa days, all you need to do is round up the catnip mice!

Sorry it took me so long to reply; I am at least 12 years (being a rescue, no one knows for sure, and I am not telling!) and I been having some senior moments recently. Like on today's walkies, I was sniffing and sniffing and . . . I LOST MUMMIE!! I just stood there and hollered till she came back along the path and found me. Stuff like that been happening to me more and more. But it is OK, cuz I forget she fed me so I holler in the house and she gives me another bowl! BOL (that stands for barking out loud! you know?) and I just love eating!

Thanks for asking!
    Starvin' Marlin, signing off!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I been having some senior moments recently. Like on today's walkies, I was sniffing and sniffing and . . . I LOST MUMMIE!! I just stood there and hollered till she came back along the path and found me. Stuff like that been happening to me more and more. But it is OK, cuz I forget she fed me so I holler in the house and she gives me another bowl! BOL (that stands for barking out loud! you know?) and I just love eating!

Thanks for asking!
    Starvin' Marlin, signing off!
    Dear Marlin,

My meowmie says I get stinky sometimez. She has a blue packet, and I hide when I see it. It sayz KITTY WIPES on it. Yuck, I don't like the way I smell when she wipes me wiff one of doze! Kinda like baby lotion. But meowmie does. I am shedding right now and I have some kitty dandruff on my low back and around my tail, and meowmie sez the KITTY WIPES help take it off. Lucky for me she doezn't use them very often. But I hide when I hear her open the drawer where she keepz them. And she clips meh toenails from time to time. I don't break the outer nail off running kitty sprints as often as I used to. So Meowm has to take a little more care of my nails now. She has a people's nail clipper and I let her do one or two at a time. Den I meow "Put me down!" and she obeys.

Purrs and head bumpies,
    Cassie

Elyse here: I think I'd have been frightened if I lost you, Marlin Darlin! I'm glad you hollered for your mum to come and get you. Happy Friday to you and Willy, Lacey, Tasha, Sugar and the kitties! Please have your mum or granddad give you some petting for me.
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 03-18-2011 at 02:51 PM. Reason: spotted a typo I'd missed earlier
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Awww, Starvin' Marlin, I'm sorry you have to endure all that clippin' and stuff -doesn't sound like fun! I know that was scary to temporarily misplace your Mom - it's OK, you would have remembered where you left her.

I know about the starving thing - my Mom & Dad, I swear, forget to feed me sometimes! They must! I can't be this hungry if they didn't! You do have to make a lot of noise sometimes, huh?

Ah, well, I hope you're all fed and your fur is all better! Chat soon!

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Dear Fluffy-fluffs, how are you? How are your kitty siblings? Are you looking forward to spring? Could you please have your mum give you some petting from me-- I was just thinking of you.

Your fan,
    elyse

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Fluffy-fluffs, how are you? How are your kitty siblings? Are you looking forward to spring? Could you please have your mum give you some petting from me-- I was just thinking of you.

Your fan,
    elyse
    Oh, Elyse, not exactly the question to ask right now, as we are all getting a mixture of snow and rain, and I'm betting the fluffs are gonna stay hunkered inside as much as possible over the next day!
    I've Been Frosted

Yup, snow over night, rain before it and rain now.

Four of the 5 chose the kitchen floor for their morning pee, after peering outside.

Happy Easter to Marlin, Tasha, Willy, Lacey, Sugar and the kitties, and your people too!