Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your dog's breed/s?

Georgia is a Boxer. Boxers are tough and will do anything to protect their owners. They are brave and courageous. I like the breed because they are easy to train, and they can't stand to be without you, they're a dog you can take almost everywhere and they give unconditional love.

Alaska is a Boxer. Boxers are tough and will do anything to protect their owners. They are brave and courageous. I like the breed because they are easy to train, and they can't stand to be without you, they're a dog you can take almost everywhere and they give unconditional love.

Buddy is and ACD/Pit Bull. ACDs are courageous, tough, and curious. They were bred to nip at bull's heels so they are very brave. I like ACDs because they are so brave and corageous, they aren't very barky and I don't like barky dogs. They're very high drive so they're awesome jogging dogs and great dogs to do sports with, such as agility, flyball, or frisbee. Pit Bulls are tough, loving, and are great with other animals and people if trained properly. I like Pit Bulls because of their loving attitude. Pit Bulls will do anything for their owners.

Quote Originally Posted by shihtzulover850
    nino is nice looking guy! very sweet and nice looking.... is the pit bull akc recognized? i have been wondering
    Thank you. No, the American Pit Bull Terrier is UKC reccognised. The very similar (and essentiall the same dog, they can be cross registered) American Staffordshire Terrier is though.

Niņo & Eliza

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMM
    Two of my crew are Aussies and two are Border Collies. Experts......tell me which is which in my siggy and yes this is a challenge.
    mmkay. Well, Aussies with tails always throw me off, but their facial structure is totally different between the two breeds so I'm pretty sure I know. Cody & Bozy in the back are Aussies, and Buddy in the front & Niki on the right are BC's. Right, right?

Your BC's definitely aren't "Barbie Collies"... they are much, much cuter.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

bckrazy I *LOVE* that pic of Fozzie!!

Nebo is a siberian husky.

I love the breed for many reasons. I was originally drawn to them because of their amazing good looks (biased opinion ). I really like the "wolf-like" appearance and the blue eyes, and also their medium-large size. They look like a big dog but they're not that big (40-60 lbs). I also like their thick plush coat that doesn't get very dirty and doesn't smell (though it sheds) and they don't require a haircut. They have great personalities and a wonderful sense of humor. They are generally very good with people and they are not watchdogs. They are also highly intelligent, but stubborn. I know other huskies can be quite vocal but Nebo is very quiet which I love, he doesn't go nuts at the doorbell like some certain schnauzers I know. They are active and enjoy the outdoors, Nebo is the best hiking companion. I could go on and on but I'll stop there.
    Reggie and Sydney are miniature schnauzers.

I love Reggie and Sydney but schnauzers are not my breed of choice. My parents have always loved them, my mom really likes terriers. They are sweet and intelligent but they love to bark at everything. They firmly believe they are big tough dogs when they're really not. They are adorable though of course! It's not their fault, but I prefer dogs that don't need haircuts (feet trimming ok) just my personal preference, I'd rather have a shedding dog than have to shave a dog every 6 weeks or so.

Clover is a Rottweiler/ Australian Cattle Dog x. I would not have either breed as a purebred, but the 2 seem to x nicely (Unfortunatly), we quite often see this particualr mix at shelters/ pounds here and most of the time they are lovely dogs. I would definitely adopt another in the future.

Elvis & Tinny are Border Collies (Working). I love working and trial bred Border Collies for their loyalty, willingness and instinct to work. They are great dogs and i will definitely have 1 or many in the future .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Buster is a english coonhound/treeing walker coonhound x. He's a great dog, but hounds aren't for everyone.

Jenny is a rottweiler/yellow labrador retriever x. She is my soul dog. Some people are afraid of her because of her size. the only way you'll die is her kissing you to death. She's a real sweetheart and loves everyone she meets.

Ginger is a rat terrier/chihuahua x .. she's my mom's dog, though. I am not fond of small dogs (no offense to anyone..) but she makes my mom happy and that makes my me happy.

Rocky is a black lab x. He could be purebred, but who really cares?! He is very loyal and sweet and him and my dad are buddies.

of course all my dogs are loyal including Ginger.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Jesse is an English springer spaniel, and I love this breed because of their energy (crazy, I know), and how their drive to please you. They are loyal, and will do anything to protect their beloved owner.

Jemi' is actually a wallabye in a dogs form lol, really she is definetely(sp?) a rat terrier/chihuahua, and I stringly believe bichon frise. Although I don't know where she gets her jumping and running ability. She can jump at least 4 and a half feet in the air, and as a length, she can jump around 5 feet. She can run faster than any dog I have ever met, I am guessing around 20 mph. lol, you tell me where she gets it.
    Anyways, I love mutts because they are different, and they are always so loving and playful. Usually they tend to be more friendly, and easier to train too.

Sammy is a bichon frise, and I love bichons, they are just so characteristic, and their temperment is great! They are fun to be with, although hard to train!

(Jemi' on the left, Jesse in the middle, then Sammy on the right)

Steph, Jes, Sam, and Jemi'

Steph, maybe Jemi' has some toy poodle? Molli can jump really high too, and she runs ALOT faster then Sammy does.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Quote Originally Posted by jesse_3
    she is definately a rat terrier/chihuahua, and I stringly believe bichon frise.

Although I don't know where she gets her jumping and running ability.
    She gets her energy, running and jumping ability from her terrier side!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Steph, maybe Jemi' has some toy poodle? Molli can jump really high too, and she runs ALOT faster then Sammy does.
    Possibly...I could see that...

She gets her energy, running and jumping ability from her terrier side!
    Okay, I should've known that. I thought that even though rat terriers are a terrier, they aren't as active as others. I am not too good with that breed, and I am basing it upon the one that I knew. She was lazy her whole life, and was carried all over...that was the owners fault though as I think of it.

Benji is a Sheltie(Shetland Sheep dog). He is pretty good with children which isn't really common in shelties. For example, my little cousin hit him in the face with this toy train and he did not do anything, he did not snap, bite, or even growl at him, he simply stood there. The only thing is he is extremely exuberent. He constantly wants to play, which I don't mind, but he is always trying to bite peoples feet because he loves when people chase him so people sometimes get annoyed with that. Other than that he is extremely affectionate and loves to be around people. They are great dogs.