Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The cat my ex kicked out- found...

Quote Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
    Both arms?

Yup. Both. They got them back on though.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    This is horrible. RIP sweet Bear. Please take care. (((HUGS)))
    ((hugs back ))

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    I am very sorry to hear about Bear. That is just horrible.

This is why I keep my kitties indoors. Growing up we had outdoor cats and they usually always ended up getting hit by cars, or would just never come back home (so who knows what happened to them). I always said when I grow up I'm not having a cat that goes outside.

RIP Bear
    Yeah it was VERY horrible. Yes, but like I said, my Ex threw her out and she ran off. I looked for him, but she was no where to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Oh, I am so very sorry. This is all so awful, every bit of it.

Rest in peace, dearest Bear. You deserved SO MUCH better.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    What a sad, horrible end to your beautiful kitty, Bear, and how difficult for you and your daughter to witness it. It gives me nightmares to know your ex has access to your home. I hope you and your daughter are safe. Can't you bring charges against your neighbors? I know it wouldn't bring Bear back, but it might prevent the death or injury to other cats, small dogs, or even children.

RIP Bear. No animal deserves a violent ending like yours.
    Play gently at the Bridge while you wait for those who truly loved you.
    Well i told them, and they didn't care. They threatened to kill our cat, and our dog, if we did charges against them. I called the police but they didn't do anything. That's just horrible. Thank you for positng, Sundance. I appriciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom View Post
    I am very sorry to learn about Bear.
    It's okay. The poor starving cat is now happy at the RB. No more pain, no more suffering, although we miss him despite our very short time, he is happy now, and it makes my heart in a way, happy to know that, if you know what i mean.

NOTE~ Not the entire arm off, but they damaged one person's hand, the other person they ripped the bottom part of the arm off. Not the entire thing- sorry i'm not a good explainer.

I'm terribly sorry to hear what happened, what a horrible end to your sweet Bear. It's also shocking that the police won't do anything about it - your neighbors should be charged for this, and not be allowed to keep animals!

Bear knew love while he was with you, I hope that is a little comfort.

Rest in peace, Bear!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by CatsMeow View Post
    NOTE~ Not the entire arm off, but they damaged one person's hand, the other person they ripped the bottom part of the arm off. Not the entire thing- sorry i'm not a good explainer.
    It seems strange that the state or county hasn't had the dog put down. Dogs are put down all the time, even for offenses much less severe than this. Something doesn't sound right here.............
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    It seems strange that the state or county hasn't had the dog put down. Dogs are put down all the time, even for offenses much less severe than this. Something doesn't sound right here.............

Well, they don't do anything here. See, they said they were going to put the dog down, but the owners forced them away from the dog with a gun, and made them leave. But they refused. But then the neighbor said he would shoot them if he did not leave. This is just NUTTO SQUIRREL NUTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    I'm terribly sorry to hear what happened, what a horrible end to your sweet Bear. It's also shocking that the police won't do anything about it - your neighbors should be charged for this, and not be allowed to keep animals!

Bear knew love while he was with you, I hope that is a little comfort.

Rest in peace, Bear!
    Thank you. Yes it is a bit of comfort, and I hope that someday that maybe a dog will kill their animals. Then they will see what it feels like of what the animals of theirs did to Bear (I didn't own him- Well i did before, then my ex kicked him out of the house and after about 5 years he found his way back. I guess he lived off of mice and birds) and then my Rabbit, Carrot!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by CatsMeow View Post
    Well, they don't do anything here. See, they said they were going to put the dog down, but the owners forced them away from the dog with a gun, and made them leave. But they refused. But then the neighbor said he would shoot them if he did not leave. This is just NUTTO SQUIRREL NUTS.
    Sounds like they need some law enforcement in your area that has the ba11s to uphold the law. Don't forget - your taxes are paying their salary. I'd expect more bang for my buck! Sure wouldn't see this happening elsewhere, if indeed this is a true account. Glad I don't live where you do.......
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

what a terrible tragic outcome, i am so sorry to hear you lost Bear and how this poor kitty died, makes me feel sick just reading it, i am also glad that you stated this was your EX that kicked that kitty out(what i mean is you have kicked him out) shame on him, what a heartless horrible thing to do, i wish a lot of bad karma on him for sure.

Gosh i too am shocked that these people can get away with dangerous dogs, here they would most certainly be put down, and from what you have said that is what needs to be done, sad really, as it is more than likely the way they have been raised, not the poor dogs fault.,what horrible horrible people they are.

Again my hearfelt sympathy to you and your daughter, and RIP beautiful Bear, my Ash is waiting to greet you with open paws.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by carole View Post
    what a terrible tragic outcome, i am so sorry to hear you lost Bear and how this poor kitty died, makes me feel sick just reading it, i am also glad that you stated this was your EX that kicked that kitty out(what i mean is you have kicked him out) shame on him, what a heartless horrible thing to do, i wish a lot of bad karma on him for sure.

Gosh i too am shocked that these people can get away with dangerous dogs, here they would most certainly be put down, and from what you have said that is what needs to be done, sad really, as it is more than likely the way they have been raised, not the poor dogs fault.,what horrible horrible people they are.

Again my hearfelt sympathy to you and your daughter, and RIP beautiful Bear, my Ash is waiting to greet you with open paws.

Thank you, some people don't believe me, but some people do. It's true, and thank you for being so kind and nice to me, and being very nice about Bear.