Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A couple pictures...

All I can say is:

CUTE, CUTE CUTE!!

I just want to give them big kisses. They're so cute!
    I love Fenway, JoJo, Olivia and Nonnie!

Thank you so much everyone! Claire and Rebel love that boy and they all get along really well. I'm hoping to get him neutered soon, probably another month from now. I've got to let his breeder know about something also, Tucker's um, how to say this, his "fellows" have not dropped yet and so I really want to let her know because something like that is genetic and I don't think she should be breeding dogs that have that problem. Otherwise this guy is wonderful, he loves to play outside and sniff around, follows Rebel everywhere Tucker and Claire dug a hole in the yard yesterday, they had a blast. Got covered in dirt too! lol

Quote Originally Posted by bckrazy
    All of your pups are SO cute! The doxies are precious as always, and Tucker is getting so big. Great pics!

I was also wondering, if you remember, how much did Tucker weigh at 8 weeks and how much does he weigh now? I wanted to compare an average male Corgi puppy's weight to Fozzie's weight.
    Thanks! He was around 7lbs and he's probably close to 15lbs now, perhaps a little more. He's due for his rabies vaccine and another booster very soon so I should know how much he weighs then for sure
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

Fozzie is 7 lbs, too! I hope he grows up to around the weight/size of a Pembroke, they're perfect sized. That's too bad about Tucker's "boys", it'd definitely be best for him to be neutered if they haven't descended.

It's awesome that your Doxies are great with Tucker. :0) How sweet! Gonzo is still kind of confused as to why there's a short little clutz running around his house, but he only gets growly when Fozzie's hanging on his tail or biting him, so I think he'll come around.

Also.. is he about 16 weeks?

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz