Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gas Prices

The highest I've seen it here so far was just on Tuesday. They jacked it up to $2.29/gl. Luckily it went back down the next day to $2.15.

Af for those of you talking about the sin tax, July 1st Ohio raised the cigarette tax a whopping $.70/pack Good thing the hubby and I quit!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Anna,

I remember YEARS ago when my mother used to send me to the store to buy her cigarettes. They were 25 cents a pack back then!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

It's around $2.10 here. With a car that gets only 18 mile to a gallon and huge tank, it take $60 to fill up.

It turns out after looking into it, it's cheaper for me to fly to NY, round trip, this August, then it would be for me to drive. So now I'm going alone, no husband, no pups, sense it's cheper to fly. I don't think I can remember when it turned out cheaper to fly, over drive.

I have no clue what it is in gallons lol but here it is up to 96.9 cents a liter which is a record high
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

It's $2.14 here in Cleveland, but in other places, I saw, $1.98!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Gasoline here in Arkansas is 2.16 today.
    I would like to know if there are excise taxes on gasoline in other countries.
    The federal and state tax on gasoline here is 27% according the the web site that was mentioned.
    ~Huh? Go to the lake?~

Yes, on pg 1 in my post, I indicated the price of gad. Over 3/4 of that is tax!

I believe its 95.3 here at the moment. Not sure what that works out to be in US $.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

We pay 93c per Gallon. Which is a VERY good thing considering I only get 12MPG in my car!!!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.