Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: " I say- I say that boy is stuck on stupid!"..Pics #10

ROFL!!! Done that one too!!!

I almost fell out of my chair, I was laughing so hard, picturing in my head the terrific battle between Zubin and the dastardly blind monster!! Sorry Zubin, to laugh at your expense, but wow, it must have been a sight.

Here's my story: We were houseboating and everyone thought it was so funny that little Oliver (a sweet little mutt, RB now) kept running into the glass patio door on the houseboat. That is until his kid (my step-kids cousin) went to run outdoors and did the same thing, almost knocked himself out. He hit the door running and it hit back. He landed flat on his back. Then all the laughing stopped - I felt so bad for them both.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Oh it was a sight for sure!! My husband just got home and started laughing as he knows- well Zubin is a Zubin... and it must have scared him being trapped with blinds between the legs everywhere yet secured to a steel door..

my stupid person story was similiar...I was in a department store in a mall that had ceiling to floor glass walls and one of those biig open doors...so I just paid for something and walked smack into one of the glass at full speed...turned around, sank to the ground and started laughing at my own stupidity...the clerk thought I was crying...

My puppy hasnt done anything really dumb...but my cats used to climb up the screen doors to escape him...and they would get stuck and hang there between the glass and the screen by their claws until one of us pulled them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceph
    my stupid person story was similiar...I was in a department store in a mall that had ceiling to floor glass walls and one of those biig open doors...so I just paid for something and walked smack into one of the glass at full speed...turned around, sank to the ground and started laughing at my own stupidity...the clerk thought I was crying...

My puppy hasnt done anything really dumb...but my cats used to climb up the screen doors to escape him...and they would get stuck and hang there between the glass and the screen by their claws until one of us pulled them out.
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. AMEN!

Poor Zubin! "Mom, I'm not stupid, just a little clumsy!"
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Yup- all four feet in all directions- 4 feet of paws, and 4 foot high!

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    Yup- all four feet in all directions- 4 feet of paws, and 4 foot high!
    Maybe he's just still going through his "awkward stage"!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Quote Originally Posted by kimlovescats
    Maybe he's just still going through his "awkward stage"!
    GOD BLESS YOU- and I hope so... lol..

Well my husband looked at what was left of the brackets and all- and I think we have decided not to try to replace anything on the door. After all- with something there- people are shocked to see when the door opens for huge dogs standing there.. Besides- they seem to enjoy looking out the door and its not like I have neighbors.. lol..

LOL! OMG! Yeah. The blinds are definitely dead. I knew it was going to be bad, but jeeezz....lol. I guess it's time to bury them, and buy new. I think it's more like "poor blinds" more than "poor Zubin". They didn't walk away without a scratch....lol. That is hilarious!
    TFT ftwtyvm!

I've Been DEfrosted.

Quote Originally Posted by TFTpwnsYou
    LOL! OMG! Yeah. The blinds are definitely dead. I knew it was going to be bad, but jeeezz....lol. I guess it's time to bury them, and buy new. I think it's more like "poor blinds" more than "poor Zubin". They didn't walk away without a scratch....lol. That is hilarious!
    You should have seen them wrapped around his legs- he broke the strings in like 4 places fighting with it and " ITS GOT ME MOM!! ITS GOT ME!!" screams.. lol..

OMG too funny LOL

My old dog Max was a twit one day. To this day I still don't know how he managed it.

I came home from work & wasn't greeted (kinda scary).. I called Max & nothing.. I assumed dad took him for a ride in the truck, so I thought nothing of it.

A while after I went to my room & then this HUGE cry came from my poor baby.. He had somehow gotten past all the camping junk, bikes & boxes, & was trapped in the corner, to the point he couldn't really move & I could hardly see him

Took me forever to dig him out, the closer I got to him the more he whined & wiggled... Just remember he wasn't a small dog by all means.. His withers were at 28" & he was 80p.

ahhhhhhhhhhh.. lol..
    ( BTW- NEVER enter a house that your dog does not come to meet you.. back out..)

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    ahhhhhhhhhhh.. lol..
    ( BTW- NEVER enter a house that your dog does not come to meet you.. back out..)
    There were many times that dad would take Max for a ride in the truck, so it wasn't totally uncommon. & it wasn't uncommon for the neighbours grand kids to come & take him to the park while we wern't at home. The neighbour had keys to our place incase Max was barking up a storm (means something is wrong & call the police), & when her grand kids would come over, she'd send them to get Max, so they could go to the park & play. Max was super popular with everyone & a smart watch dog.