View Poll Results: What do you think of it so far?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it.

15 42.86%
  • It's okay, could be better written.

2 5.71%
  • It's to gory. Why would you write something like this?

2 5.71%
  • It's awesome and well-written.

11 31.43%
  • Don't quit your day job, kid. Go back to pet stories.

5 14.29%
Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Story... =P

We arrived at the hospital and Graham walked me in. The nurses took me to a cold emergency room and helped me onto the table. They took my temperature, my pulse, my blood pressure and asked me all kinds of questions. I saw Graham pacing in the corner.
    "M'am, we are going to put you on and IV right now. You will feel a small pain in your arm... now." she said, stabbing the needle into my wrist. I winced in pain and felt tears welling in the back of my eyes.
    "Sir, you can wait in the waiting room." one of the older nurses said.
    "No! He has to stay with me." I cried.
    "I'm sorry m'am, he has to leave." she said, pushing Graham in the direction of the waiting room. I was still feeling light-headed. They wrapped me in many blankets and kept a constant eye on my temperature.
    "Looks like she has pneumonia." one nurse said. "She's going downhill fast people. Come on!" they yelled. I felt tears pouring down my cheeks, each tear burning with heat. I fell asleep.

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

more

I woke up. I didn't know if I had actually fallen asleep or they knocked me out. The room was dark, and I noticed Graham asleep in the chair in the corner. My hair was a mess and my jacket had been tossed on the floor. I turned on a little desk lamp that was on the table next to me.
    I closed my eyes. I still had a headache, still had the IV in my hand and I had a breathing bag lying next to me. I my hands were very cold and so were my uncovered feet. I had been changed into a hospital gown and it felt like it was made of tissue paper. I pulled the blanket up to my chin and closed my eyes and dozed off again.
    I woke up the next morning and Graham had the television on. He heard my sheets rustle when I propped myself up and he came over to me.
    "Good morning," he said kissing my head. "How'd you sleep?"
    "Okay I guess. I had a huge headache. How'd you sleeping, Sleeping Beauty?" I said smiling.
    "That chair isn't too comfortable." he said.
    "You didn't have to stay here."
    "I did. I wanted to be here in case you needed something." he said. "Want some breakfast?"
    "I'm not too hungry. But I'll get something if you want to eat it." I said smiling again. He ordered some bacon and eggs and I had a slice of bacon. My whole body was sore and Graham said my face was still pale.
    "Hey, Graham, hand me my jacket please." I said, pointing to the floor. "Want to see a wedding dress I was looking at?" I asked.
    "Yeah! Have you decided anything about the wedding?" he asked, looking at the magazine page I had brought out from my jacket.
    "Where do you want to have it?" I asked.
    "I was thinking maybe the church my parents got married, if it's okay with you. It would mean a lot to me." he said.
    "Of course. I would love it." I said. "Mind if I take a nap? I'm really sore and tired."
    "Yeah, go ahead. I am going to run some errands quick." he said kissing my forehead. "Bye, baby." Little did I know what surprise was headed my way.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

More!!

Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl

"Graham? I think I'm sick. I need help." I said, swallowing hard. I couldn't cry now.
    "It's okay baby. I'm coming. Don't cry now, it's okay." he said. I loved his calming voice. It could make me better any day.
    "Okay." I said weakly. I layed on the couch and waited. I was feeling a little light-headed, but my stomach hurt less. My head was still pounding. I heard a car door.
    "Baby, are you okay?" he asked, running up to me.
    "I don't know. I just wanted to walk to the rehab center--"
    "You walked to the rehab center?!? Kersey! That's over a mile! It's freezing out!" he cried. He helped me up and helped me put my jacket and mittens on. He wrapped two blankets around me and helped me to the car. The way he was acting scared me more than I already was. I hated seeing him so scared.
    OMG! graham is so sweet!!!
    p.s. hurry up and write more!
    oh yeah and whats with kersey's parents?

more!
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

She is doing it again. She is making us what.

C'mon we are dying here girly!

Like the others say...

moremoremoremoremoremoremore

She is making us wait not what. Sorry

I awoke about an hour or so later to the nurse, coming in for her what seemed like hourly check-up. She took my blood pressure and my temperature and looked at all the machines I was hooked up to. I waited and waited and finally she left. I got up to use the bathroom and when I came back out Graham was sitting by the window smiling at me. Again, something was up. He had a sneeky, sly grin on his face.
    "What did you do now?" I asked.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

moremoremoremoremore!

*cough**cough*get it published*cough**chough*
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

He got her....

A PUPPY!

No wait...

A KITTEN!

No wait...

A PONY!

moremoremoremoremore

PLEASE tell us! I am dying to know!

yeah!! more!!! whathappensnowwhathappensnowwhathappensnow? huhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhh??????/
    this is punishment isn't it? i knew it! aha! caught red-handed!!
    uhhh....sorry...i got a little carried away in my exitement

Yes. This is punnishment. Has she forgotten about us? * pout*

i think she has