Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: *~* Please Welcome to TX = Carmela, Tangy & Sunny*~* New Pics Post #192~*CUTE Warng**

Hi, Carmela and hi, Tangy and Sunny! How are you? Is Tangy still getting into things? Are Carmela and Sunny still being meowmom's kitty kids? Could you please have meowmom give you a hug and a snuggle for me?

Your fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    Heck my Sunny has decided to be the Bad boy now.. Sunday I am in the back bedroom & then I hear all of this clanging & clunking & glass breaking && what did I find.. All of the stuff on the microwave (decor plates & figurens) & all of the stuff on top of the refrig All On The Floor.. And what was Sunny doing Just looking at me like he was saying This Was Not My Fault.. I should of already had all of that stuff cleaned off just for him.. Yup a couple of my decor plates are broke now.. Well what can I say = umps get out the glue..
    Oh, Sunny Sunshine! You are much too beautiful to be guilty. A case for Groucho, Kitty Lawyer? Seriously, though - try to stay away from meowmom's breakables, okay?

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

You know Sunny has been a good boy since then.. Yup more like sucking up to meowmom. He has been cuddling up & giving me whisker kissess in bed at night time.. I tell him he is a silly boy all the time..

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Oh, Sunny Sunshine! You are much too beautiful to be guilty. A case for Groucho, Kitty Lawyer? Seriously, though - try to stay away from meowmom's breakables, okay?

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Happy 8th month old birthday tomorrow babies. I bet you are getting so big now!!! Did you write your letters to Santa? Chip needs to work on the being nice instead of nawtee but we are getting there. We all send you lots and lots of luvies!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Hey Happy 8th mnth B-Day to our sibbies in KS.. Yes the babies are getting better at calming down some.. Since Sonny's last adventure of cleaning everthing off of the microwave & refrig = He has been a real good boy.. Tangy has settled some too.. Now Carmela does nothing wrong.. She is just a love bug.. Yes the kids have all wrote to Santa.. Now Santa has to just sneak in the gifts & hide them good so the babies wont dig them out..

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Happy 8th month old birthday tomorrow babies. I bet you are getting so big now!!! Did you write your letters to Santa? Chip needs to work on the being nice instead of nawtee but we are getting there. We all send you lots and lots of luvies!!!

<Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I am so jealous!!! Chunk, er, Chuck has settled down but Chip is still a terror!!! He is into everything. He got scared of the wind the other night. It blew a leaf onto one of the kitchen screens where it got stuck. Chip kept throwing himself on the window trying to get it. I went out and pulled it off but Chip was still freaking out. I finally had to put him in one of the carriers until he calmed down. Then took him in the front room for some cuddle time with me.

He is fine now but still poking his nose into everything. He doesn't even look, he just leaps on things. I think he expects them to get out of his way.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Hi babies! How was your very first Christmas? Was Santa good to you? Chip and Chuck really had fun on their first Christmas. Lots of luvies from me and the Kansas sibbies and the rest of the gang too.
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Happy First Christmas to you too babies & Happy First New Years too.. Yes meowmom has been off all week with us & we have been for sure keeping her busy.. Always into something.. We got good treats & more toys too.. Uncle Gary & Pat sent us some catnip toys & lots of goodies too.. We have been playing & eating non stop.. Hope you all have been doing the same.. Huggs & Whiskers Kissess coming your way to KS..

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Hi babies! How was your very first Christmas? Was Santa good to you? Chip and Chuck really had fun on their first Christmas. Lots of luvies from me and the Kansas sibbies and the rest of the gang too.

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    Yup this morning I was pulling Sunny out from behind the refrig.. He was trying to disconnect everything.. These wittle sibbies are for sure stinkers..
    Sunny Sunshine, behind the refrigerator? What's up with that?! Stinker. Maybe meowmom spoke too soon when she said you'd settled down a bit ! Please have her give you, Tangy Peaches and Carmela and all the FurPurr kitties some hugs, lovies and snuggles from me .
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-06-2011 at 07:23 PM.

Well remember Sunny was the one that was getting on top of the refrig & knocking everything off.. So now he has stoped that = then its lets get behind the refrig & check that out.. He has been on the love meowmomie crazy now.. Just wait = I just know he cant be to good for too long.. And Tangy is the same way.. They both are just wittle in trouble stinkers..

Sunny Sunshine, behind the refrigerator? What's up with that?! Stinker. Maybe meowmom spoke too soon when she said you'd settled down a bit ! Please have her give you, Tangy Peaches and Carmela and all the FurPurr kitties some hugs, lovies and snuggles from me .

That's why kittens are so adorable. This way they can be very bad little stinkers and still get away with it. My two little redheads have been little stinkers too. Luckily they can't get behind the fridge but they do jump up on top of it. Kittens really keep you on your toes.

Hi, Tangy, Sunny and Carmela! Haven't heard from you for a bit... how are you? How are all the other kitties at your house?

Hi, Tangy, Sunny and Carmela! Haven't heard from you for a bit... how are you? How are all the other kitties at your house?
    Hey, Texas kitties! You will be 10 months old next week?! How are you?

We are all doing Great.. Still into things & driving meowmom crazy.. But she still Loves Us.. Yes infact here is some new pics of us.. Please Enjoy..

Hey, Texas kitties! You will be 10 months old next week?! How are you?
    Here me Carmela = Being my Sweet Self

And Here is me Sunny doing what I do second best.. Suckle the pet bed on meowmom's bed..

And at last is me Tangy doing kick boxing with the scott towl roll that meowmom gave me..

Last edited by lvpets2002; 02-08-2011 at 12:58 PM.

Goodness ! What gorgeous babies they are!!!
    Maybe I should give Chip a roll of paper towels to kick box with. It would at least keep him busy for a while and off the curtains. (for 3 entire minutes if I'm lucky)

Give them all lots of luvies and huggies from me and the Kansas sibbies. Their 10 month birthday is on Valentines Day. Isn't that sweet?
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie