Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Heidi Chronicles Part 3

Heidi March 15-17th

Heidi snoozing down her late Thursday afternoon,in the sunshine late Friday morning,on her afternoon walk Friday,saw kids shooting a ball around with hockey sticks and this morning about to give me a lick.I gave her Iams bones around 6 or so after having a bath,then later on we we were having Lays chips and she was looking at me so gave her 2 more Iams bones.Around 20 to 8,she was looking at me again,she wanted to go to the couch so went there and she gave me kisses and sat down beside me.this morning,sat with me in the chair,had a play with the red bone,too wet for a walk today,has been on the couch today herself,has jsut been with mom,was out,was barking,woke mom up form snoozing.She will have her supper around 2,we are going to McDonald's.The Eagles lost 4-2 last night,still lead the series,now 3 games to 2,game 6 here tomorrow at 6:30.
    Last edited by fritz03; 03-20-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Heidi March 17th and 18th

Heidi about to give me a kiss Saturday morning,Heidi on the floor chewing on her new toy,the red bone Sunday morning and on our walk around Hobbs Drive Sunday afternoon after church,we met two ladies,Heidi was jumping at them and rolled over for a belly rub.She cuddled with Mom Sunday night while I was at the game,she greeted me once I was home,big tail wags and had a play.

Heidi March 19th and 20th

Heidi on her walk Monday morning,saw kids in the school yard at the Catholic school and Heidi last night snoozing on the couch,followed me over when went over.We had our walk today,thought I got a picture,turned ou tI had it on a video setting,hope I can figure out to get it on here.Didn't do the walk until this afternoon after supper,really foggy this morning,with the unseasonably mild weather we are getting,tomorrow to be in the mid 70's.Heidi saw my sister today,she was a little excited to see her,peed on the kitchen floor.She loves going out on the patio to wander,she hears kids at a neighbors jumping in a trampoline,she starts barking.She had her snacks of Iams bones,cuddled with Mom tonight and is now under my chair.Tomorrow is Shannon's birthday going out somewhere for supper,also tomorrow is game 1 of the Provincial Junior C Quarterfinal series between the Clarington Eagles and the Campbellford Rebels.
    Last edited by fritz03; 03-24-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Oh my gosh, Heidi! The first picture in #197 made me laugh right out loud! You just have so many cute ways! I bet there are a lot of people who smile when they see you! (I'm one of them)
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Heidi March 20-24

Heidi cuddling with Mom then later that night with me March 20th,after 7 each night,she will sit and look at me,she wants me to sit on the couch so I go there and she follows,kisses me and then cuddles in next to the arm of the chair.The next two are of Heidi on her walk on Wednesday morning,no dogs,German Shepherd barked at her from a back yard.We went to Kelsey's for Shannon's birthday,I had Cheddar Bacon Sirloin burger,Shannon got some cake and Ice Cream for dessert,some servers came out and sang Happy Birthday.After dinner,Mom took me to the game,we won 7-2.lead series 1-0,game 2 tonight in Campbellford and game 3 tomorrow back here,50 was $240.00 ,wasn't close.It has been cool the last two days after summer like weather,had rain Friday and today so no walk,Heidi was bad this morning,pooped in the living room after being out,she sat with me then have been down here.Mom went to an auction sale today,a lady form church moved and had her things sold at auction from her apartment she didn't need.
    Last edited by fritz03; 03-28-2012 at 11:11 AM.

Heidi March 25th

Heidi up in the living room on Sunday morning sitting in front of Mom,on her walk around the block after church,meeting the neighbor's Chocolate Lab down the street,the Lab's tail was going when it saw Heidi,Heidi gave the dog kisses and Heidi having a nap on the patio,loved snoozing out in the warm sunshine.

Heidi March 26th and 27th

Heidi on her walk Monday,was a cool day,breezy,snoozing downstairs Monday morning,on her walk Tuesday morning,met a Black Pug and did the lick thing,her coat wasn't on right,she was hopping around,so stopped where the crossing guard was and took it off and Heidi snoozing down here Tuesday afternoon.At night around 7:30,she sits and looks at me and whines,wants to sit on the couch so I go and she follows,gets up and kisses me then lays down beside me.Tonight is game5 between the Eagles and the Rebels,Rebels are leading the best of seven series 3-1 so could be over tonight for us if we don't win.Heidi right now,having a rest behind me.There was a website I went to where you pick the winners of curling games,I got an email that said I was 1 of 2 winners picked at random of a $250 gift cerd from Future Shop,i will get another camera and a USB hub,there was also a$500 gift card,I hadn't played enough to get that,next year i will and hope to get a TV with that one,hope to get the gift card tomorrow.
    Last edited by fritz03; 04-02-2012 at 03:08 PM.

Hi Heidi!!!!

So many great pictures, Barry!! Heidi is a little cutup all right. She's so cute chewing on her red bone. I love the pics of her on her back. I can't stop smiling at her. Mom looks fantastic!!
    Congratualtions on winning the gift card, Barry!! That's awesome!! I'm almost straightened out to where I can be here more often. I'm always thinking of all of you even if I'm not here. Take care and kisses to Heidi!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Barry, what a great prize you won! I agree with D&D, that is awesome! I hope your team won again Thursday evening.

Hello, Heidi! How nice you look in your plaid jacket! It goes so well with your coat!

Hey, I just left Petsmart about half an hour ago. In line in front of me was a lady with a dog who looked a very lot like... Heidi! You know I was smiling and thinking of Barry and Heidi. He came right up to greet me. He was white with black spots and a tail not quite as fluffy as Heidi's. What a cutie!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Heidi March 28th-30th

Heidi looking out the window March 28th,Mom wanted to take this picture,then on her walk ,not long after I took this,she met a Black Lab/Collie and a Shih Tzu she has seen before then almost home met a Border Collie on Southway Drive,growled at her a bit,sitting next to me on the couch that evening,the first one had the flash on and the second one was a ,little dark so lightened it up,on our walk March 29th and walking long Prince Street on Friday,met the school crossing guard and got a belly rub.
    Last edited by fritz03; 04-03-2012 at 09:30 AM.

Heidi March 31st-April 3rd

Heidi on Saturday sitting behind the chair then under the chair at the computer,Heidi appearing to run away from me at the gate,sitting in the chair,on our walk on Monday morning,met the man who does the 50/50 at the hockey games,we lost game 7 to Campbellford,score was 4-2,they got a empty net goal with a minute to go,they had a good playoff run,winning the playoff championship in their first year,so things will be better next year,finish higher in the standings and get a bye in the first round,Campbellford now plays the Alliston Hornets in the Ontario JR.C semifinals which gets underway in Campbellford tonight. Heidi wandering around the patio Monday and today on her walk,got a belly rub from the school crossing guard,then met a Black Pug,the Pug didn't like Heidi kissing ,then met another little dog,dog is old,12 and I think is blind.Heidi just had her snack of Iams bones,had a drink anmd was out,now sitting in the chair.These pictures were taken with my new camera a Sony Cybershot DSC-WX7,I won a Future Shop $250 gift card,I picked winners form curling games and I was 1 of 2 people randomly selected,have good luck winning gift cards.
    Last edited by fritz03; 04-06-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Hi, Barry and Heidi! I really like #206 because it gives me a very cute glimpse into all the things Heidi does in a day In addition to being super-cute!

Hey, did you see Lilith Cherry's thread about her newest foster dog, Rocky? He looks like he has some Shih Tzu in him!

Heidi April 3rd,4th and today

Heidi snoozing down here Tuesday morning,on her walk yesterday,heard dogs barking,didn't meet any,met a dog owner on Southway Drive,dog wasn't outside,Heidi wanted to greet the man,loves to greet everyone she sees,I don't know everyone and Heidi on her walk today,she was shaking herself,got a kick out of this picture,reminded of the one I took of Fritz in October of 2006,his ears flipped straight up jumping onto the back of the chair to get cereal from me.While down here,has chewed on her red bone and rested,is over by Mom's feet right now.I vacuumed down here today,will do upstairs tomorrow so it will look good for Easter dinner on Sunday.She has been outside a few times,likes to sit out in the sun,kind of cool,around 54 right now,next week around 43-48 Monday to Wednesday.

Heidi April 7th-9th

Heidi on her walk Saturday,then Sunday,second one she is shaking her head,a couple od dogs barked at eher on that walk,doesn't bother her and on today's walk,a Bulldog named Georgia came charging out to us,wasn't friendly,the owner was right out there to get the dog in the house.the rest of the time,she was down her ,having a rest,had a snack around 11 supper around 2,walks around my chair and whines.Tonight,she had chew on her red bone,she was bad earlier in the day,pooped by the fireplace,Mom said she was bad when Heidi went to her,then Heidi came over to me,she know what you say to her.Taffy not that good,she is in pain,Marlene and Larry realize she may have to be put down soon,they will have Larry's Brother-In-Law Don do it,would be too hard for them.Heidi greeted everyone after supper,was all over the living room jumped on Larry then next to Shannon and off again,played down here with Brandyn down here,Samantha played games on the computer.Shannon brought a friend to dinner,Jamie,he works as a driver for Purolator.Supper was good,Ham,Hash Browns,vegetable mix of Cauliflower and Carrots and another Cauliflower dish,Dessert was Lemon Fluff.