Thread: movies you watched today

Quote Originally Posted by kokopup View Post
    I Will Fight No More Forever (1975) (TV) Re-enactment of the story of Chief Joseph of the Nez Percé Indians, who lived in the beautiful Wallowa Valley of Idaho and Oregon. In 1877, President Grant opened the Valley to white settlement, and the Nez Percé were given 30 days in which to move to the Lapwai Reservation. The government sent the one-armed soldier-chief, General Oliver Otis Howard, to clear all Nez Percé out of Wallowa Valley. Chief Joseph, in a succession of shrewd military actions, outmaneuvered ten pursuing units of the U.S. Army until his outnumbered band -- sick, starving, and tired -- finally surrendered after a 1700-mile, 108-day fighting retreat. On October 8, 1877, Chief Joseph made his noble speech, "from where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

It is sad to see how we herded the indians into reservation from east to west.
    I guess this was the last of the free indians until Grant's order came down.
    Excellent movie. Recommend.
    I saw that back when it first aired; then again about 10 years ago. It is a most thought provoking movie.

Thank you Grace, that is going to be on my list of movies i have to see, might take a little longer for it to come down under, but should not be too far away, cannot wait. cheers.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

A dog named Christmas is a wonderful Hallmark hall of fame movie that
    has a great story to tell for Christmas. Adopt/foster a pet for Christmas. It
    is working with petfinder.com to find homes for homeless pets.

http://www.adognamedchristmas.com/Ho...8/Default.aspx

Terminator Salvation. Bestest Terminator movie ever!!!!
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

I saw Blind Side this weekend, two weeks after opening night and it was still packed. One of the best movies I have ever seen. The audiance applauded after it finished.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    I saw Blind Side this weekend, two weeks after opening night and it was still packed. One of the best movies I have ever seen. The audiance applauded after it finished.
    We just went and saw that this weekend too. I agree with you it was a great movie. Cam and I just had to google him as soon as we got home so we could see how he's been doing with the Baltimore Ravens this year.

*Thanks Ashley*

Quote Originally Posted by Shelteez2 View Post
    We just went and saw that this weekend too. I agree with you it was a great movie. Cam and I just had to google him as soon as we got home so we could see how he's been doing with the Baltimore Ravens this year.
    I did the same thing, and he is doing very well for himself.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

I watched a movie on TCM ," Johnny Got His Gun", a day or so ago.
    Wow, what a film. I just planned to check it out for a few minutes
    but I became hooked. Man, is it ever a stunning movie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I went and saw 'Brothers' it was a good movie but very depressing.
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

I watched A Hard Day's Night today when I got home from school (:

I looove that movie.
    in on the joke and i cant stop laughing

I realized I posted good things about "Wanted", but after I re-watched it...WOW A complete waste of film, I can't believe I ever liked that movie. I guess I couldn't see how STUPID it was, especially the ending. Don't recommend it, and ignore my first rating. I have no clue what I was thinking when I typed that.

I think I am feeling some Star Wars or SOME type of Sci-fi tonight..I haven't watched Star Wars in 7 years, that's gotta be a sin.

I've mostly been watching classic Doctor Who episodes lately but I did see Benjamin Button and King Arthur. I didn't like the first, it was way too long and I lost interest. King Arthur is one of my favorite movies so of course that was fun. I dubbed over it in funny accents and stuff.

Niño & Eliza

just finished Inglorious Basterds. It wasn't at all what I thought it would be. In fact it was pretty darn good

Lately I have been looking for stuff to watch on my cable.

I saw a wonderful documentary about Thelonius Monk and Nica Rothschild-The Jazz Baroness.

He the jazz great and she part of the Rothschild family.

I do not like jazz at all.....It was a really good. I enjoyed it.

--------------

I saw Gran Torino and loved it. Clint always makes a decent movie.

Now, for the sake of arguement?

People (I mean the groups like The Fraternity Under Communism, Kindness and Yanking Out Uvulas) get all weird about people making racist comments, but the have no comment on a the dialogue in that movie?

It was a great movie, but I cringed a little when CE was at the party and calling the people names. I understand the difference between an "art" form and real life - like that stupid Miley Cyrus making fun of Asian people, but I was tripping during the first part of the movie.

-------------

I saw Nick of Time with Johnny Depp the other day.
    He is an EXCELLENT actor....I just do not understand his fixation with all the 'costume' movies he makes.

--------------

I also saw Body of Lies....I have to watch it over again, I like DiCaprio, I just didn't like Titanic.

I watched the original Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956) I had seen it years ago but wanted to revisit this old classic. This is an excellent sci-fi from the 50's. recommend.