Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Nascar 2010

Quote Originally Posted by RICHARD View Post
    CM,

MADHOUSE gets a replay on Friday night/Saturday morning. I spent the last two weeks trying to find when....

------------------

Jack Roush is a short guy.
    Thanks...I missed this week. Will have to look for the re-run this weekend!

Jack Roush is short. Actaully a good % of those involved in NASCAR are short (still taller then me, but to a normal person )

Kokopup...did you go to 'Dega? I was following some of the media there on twitter is it sounds like they were flying!!! I heard speeds >210!

I went to Talledega for the Test this last Tuesday. It looked like business as
    usually with a lot of drafting. Denny Hamlin and Dale Jr did a lot
    of drafting hooked up the whole track. When those 2 hooked up they ran off and
    left every one, even the rest of the Hendricks team drafting.

I was disappointed that the only RPM driver that was there was Paul Menard. I
    guess daddy paid for him to go test. It will put the rest of the team at a disadvantage to not have tested there.

One of the complaints of the old wing is that it cut down on visibility. The new
    spoiler is so big, from a visibility standpoint, this is a step backwards.

I do think it may have helped some with side drafting, because I say several drivers hanging with the pack even though they were alone with only cars beside them.
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

Hated what happened to Mark. Other guys finished well.

And...of course I had to smile when Jimmie Johnson won

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee View Post

And...of course I had to smile when Jimmie Johnson won
    LOL! I was just glad that Kurt didn't win and Tony finished 2nd! Mark of course...wasn not

Amy, we listened to the race on Sirius on the way home from MI. Did you hear Kurt say "The Busch brothers can't drive, it's all about Steve Addington"? I agree!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by Cincy'sMom View Post
    Thanks...I missed this week. Will have to look for the re-run this weekend!

Jack Roush is short. Actaully a good % of those involved in NASCAR are short (still taller then me, but to a normal person )

Kokopup...did you go to 'Dega? I was following some of the media there on twitter is it sounds like they were flying!!! I heard speeds >210!

Madhouse is ticking me off. I looked high and low to find a replay. The History Channel did show a replay the week before this past weekend? Nothing.

THere is no replay listing on the website either.
    --------------
    Last night's program had me laughing every few minutes. That was fun to watch. THe Keselowski/Edwards feud was O.K. but, THOSE guys take it way too far.

Spoiler?

I loved the post race fight with the fans in the stands. I would love to go one day, sit in the stands and take in the show.

I am still laughing at the whole scene.

Anna, I listened to part of the race on Sirius, but got home in time to see the last 100 laps or so, so I missed Kurt's comment. Love it!! Course it was about the time I finally cracked open a Schlitz that Tony moved from 9 to 2. Might have been Darien's pit stratgey, but I'm just saying....

Richard, I never did find a replay of last week's Madhouse. I did DVR last night's though so reading your comments, I am looking forward to watching it!!

So Happy Justin got his first win in the Nationwide race. How much you think The Captain was in Brad's ear saying you had beeter not dump your teammate?!? As for Happy Harvick....I have to agree with Carl. I don't think he is nice person. Not saying he shouldn't have used the bumper to move Joey at the end for poisition....just saying he could have done it without flat our wrecking him. I really like Joey, but he is going to have to start giving some back, or people are going to keep driving through him. Don't want to turn out like Brad, but there has to be a happy medium between the two!

Thank God both Larry Pearson and the other driver (his name is escaping me at the moment) are both okay after the accident in the legend's race. Fun to watch, up until that point. I have to say though, before the race, when they showed Harry Gant in the car, open face helmet and no gloves I had a bad feeling...if they are going to contuinue witha that race, I think they need to add some of the more modern safety features.

Watched Madhouse this morning and loved it!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66 View Post
    Watched Madhouse this morning and loved it!
    Dude,

Was that awesome or what?

You can watch past episodes at the History Channel web site!

http://www.history.com/shows/madhouse
    Last edited by RICHARD; 03-22-2010 at 04:05 PM.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Dale Jr Totally Looks Like Blake Shelton

If you put a helmet on both of them, they turn into twins.

Martinsville ~ Page 2

WoW!

Stick around till the LAST Lap --- the one with the Checkered Flag.

The "obvious" didn't happen!

And would you believe??

THREE Wide at Martinsville ????

Was a little *tight* --- but they *fit* Three Wide for a while!

can somebody clarify what happened to Mark? I saw on NASCAR.com he had a pit road violation and went to the back, but some guy on another board was really ticked off and said Biffle and Kenseth wrecked him? What did they have to do with pit road? Sorry, missed the race.

Quote Originally Posted by aTailOf2Kitties View Post
    can somebody clarify what happened to Mark? I saw on NASCAR.com he had a pit road violation and went to the back, but some guy on another board was really ticked off and said Biffle and Kenseth wrecked him? What did they have to do with pit road? Sorry, missed the race.
    From what I was able to see?

MM got/was wrecked about two laps from the end. What is it with that guy and luck?

I dunno, but last year started off badly and it all turned out OK, remember?

Richard
    If you put a helmet on both of them, they turn into twins.
    Do all Gringo look alike to you Richard?
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

http://nationwide.nascar.com/nationw...cash.nashville
    I was under the impression that the D4C was a bonus incentive for Nationwide-only drivers. Now I see it's also some way to reward Cup drivers who run the whole NW season. This infuriates me. It's bad enough we have Cup drivers winning NW races, now they're getting extra incentives to win at stand-alone tracks. This is what I will miss most about Memphis: most Cuppers didn't bother with running it, and we got a chance to see some new guys on the track.