Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introduction

Hi Judy and welcome to Pet Talk!!! You will definitely love it here and find lots of other golden moms and dogs. My name is Jennifer and I have Duncan who I Think is a shepherd, lab, setter, clydesdale cross I adopted him from the local shelter in July at 6 months old and he's been a real joy! (Among other things!!) Anyway, my roommate has a golden/lab cross so I've been able to enjoy the breed. They are wonderful, easygoing, smart dogs!
    I look forward to getting to know you, Kaylee and Tucker!

My name is Judy and Yes by my screen name you can tell I am a Goldenmom!! I have Golden stickers on my car, I have a Golden license plate frame and now I even changed my licence plate to read "LV GLDNS". >>>>>>

Welcome Judy,

You certainly will fit right in.

----<---<--<{(@

Hi Judy! I'm Alyson (or Aly) and have a poodle mix (maybe mixed with Bichon) and a wh fox terrier/poodle/dachshund mix. They are the joys of my life. I spend more money at PetSmart than I do at the grocery store! I work at a shelter and am deeply involved with helping with rescue and training to be a canine behaviorist. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your dogs. Pet Talk is a very addicting site so watch out!!!

WELCOME ABOARD!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Hi Judy

Welcome to the site, you'll LOVE it And Aly was right, you'll fit right in

My name is Leslie and I have 2 mixed breed dogs: Graham and Kersey.

Welcome!!! I'm Becky, and I LOVE dogs just like you. There's lots of Golden lovers at Pet Talk. Have fun!
    Becky Weise & the German Shepherd
    Iris Von Der Felzen Haus CD, CGC, 2 legs of NA
    Iris' Den

hi

Hello Judy,

I am new too. My name is Sally and I have 2 dogs, Bailey (Lab/Dalmation) and Sierra (5mth old Golden Ret.). I have really had fun on pet talk since I joined a couple of weeks ago. Everyone seems really nice and helpful.

Welcome!

S & S
    (Sally and Sierra)

WELCOME!

Welcome to a fellow GoldenMom!
    I too am a golden mom, tho I am new at it!
    My golden is 6 mos old, red, and full of it!
    She is 100% pistol! She is something else to say the least!
    Her AKC name is Sweet Shaianne's Grace and she is also known as Keegan Grace.
    Her mom has Sweet in her name, Shaianne was my beloved greyhound that crossed to the bridge 9-13-01 (way to early, unexpected) she is the reason I love dogs the way I do, and she helped make me the person I am now. And Grace after my wonderful granmother who loves Keegan and loved Shaianne with all her heart and my girls (kitty included) love it when they visit great-granmda or when she visits us.

Welcome, I can't wait to hear more about your golden babies. Keegan will probably look alot like Kaylee, I can see it alread and Tucker is just precious, I miss that puffy puppy coat!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Hi everyone..

Thanks for the warm welcome...I think I just might like it here!! It seems like everyone is so friendly and I can tell you all love your dogs so much!!

Shais mom...I know what you mean about them being little pistols! I think it has to do with the red hair!! Kaylee was and still is very rambuncious where Tucker is very laid back. At times I thought Kaylee was goign to make me pull all my hair out but I have to tell you it does get better! Kaylee is 10 months old now and she is settling down some even tho she does still have her moments where "devil dog" does appear. But we see such a change in her on a daily basis and she is growing into one fine lady!
    As far as Tuckers coat being fluffy...well lets just say he has lost most of it and right now he kind of looks like he doesn't have a home!! Poor thing, I hope this doesn't hurt his self esteem! He's still a wonderful boy no matter how he looks!
    Judy