Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Take your best guess...

What a face!!! What an adorable face!!! Oh you are gonna have fun with that little sweetie!! I think she has some lab in her too. Sandra needs to see this cutie! Whatever her breed combo she is definitely one of the most precious puppies I have ever seen! We will look forward to stories and more pics!!!!

My goodness is that puppy ever adorable! I would say that, along with the beagle, she may have some labbie in her.

What a cutie

OH MY - just saw the little puppy pictures - what a wonderful way to start another morning - AWWWWW the sweet smell of puppy breath coming through strong!!!!

Oh my!!!!! Is the puppy breath just wonderful?? I have no idea "what" she is, other than adorable!!!!

Ginger is a doll!! My first instinct said she probably has some Shepherd in her too, but who knows. Maybe it will become more apparent when she grows up. Sometimes its harder to tell on puppies.

She reminds me a little of Rocky, a shelter doggie who I had at my house for 2 days because I took him to get neutered then took him home to rest so he wouldn't have to recouperate in the shelter.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

OMG!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! THATS THE CUTEST THING EVEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO SWWWWWWWWWWEEET!!! im sorry but its sooo adorable!!!!!!!

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

That Rocky is another cute pup for sure!!!!!!

I don't know what breed she is, but she is adorable, someone will be lucky to have that little girl.
    Jackie

AHHHHH OMG To adorable :0) I want her ...lol.. she is soo cute. All these adorable puppies makes me want to get a puppy to. A friend of the family just got a beagle puppy I haven't seen it yet, he said he would bring it over to play with Hannah it will be hard to see it go home

I would say your cutie is mixed with a yellow lab or a red bone hound ??? whatever the dady is he sure makes adaoable babies.
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

I can see the beagle in her, but I don't see much GSD. I think if she had GSD her ears might go up a little more, but maybe not. She also might be a little thinner boned. But she definatly has some sort of other big dog in her, if she was that big at 6 weeks. Maybe lab?
    Becky Weise & the German Shepherd
    Iris Von Der Felzen Haus CD, CGC, 2 legs of NA
    Iris' Den

I just met a Vizula (sp?) in my neighborhood named, Lilly. She had the same beautiful coloring as your Ginger and Ginger could have the puppy version of the face as well. I think you are just going to have to wait until Ginger gets older to decide what breed mix you want to call her.

Id have to say a Labrador Retriever mixed with the beagle. But other than that. That wittle puppy is ssssssssssssooooooooooooo adorable! I couldnt believe my eyes.

Hey RachelJ great guess now that you mention it she does look like a Vizsla

I'll attach a pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

Re: Take your best guess...

She has the face to melt one's heart.
    Enjoy your new puppy, she is simply PRECIOUS.

----<---<--<{(@