Thread: Rosie

Rosie

Rosie what a beautiful and lovely dog you are! I'm glad that you get along with your furry feline friends so well. I hope that you get lots of cuddles and treats and you spend the next few years doing everything you enjoy and nothing you don't.

Congrats on being the Dog of the Day!
    Watch out over the coming months for my brand new website: www.vetnurse.co.nz - currently being constructed (nothing there ATM!) - will update when I can

Heavenly Pet Care

Don't make someone else pick up your litter - have your cats/dogs/rabbits desexed!!!

Yay! I've been boo'd!

Blog Entries

ROSIE, Dog of the Day

Mew-Meow, Hi Rosie,

Well, we're practically neighbours! KatMa, Paw-Paw and I, Sasha the Queen live in Montreal just six hours NE of you, via Hwy 401.

Rosie is not fond of other dogs unless that dog is a beagle, she as a soft spot for beagles! She also has two kitty brothers, Spirit age 20, and Chet about five we think. They get along well. We love Rosie, she's a great dog.
    Mee-rrow my KatMa is so impressed! Your kitty brother Spirit is 20! How lucky for your fur~ents to have the blessing of a darling pet who is 20 years old. I'm sure, mew that you, Chet & the fur~ents love that old boy very, very much.

Neat trick, opening the window...my purrents would absolutely FREAK OUT if I found a way to get out of the house...we hope the kitties don't follow out the window.

Live in continued good health for many, many more years. You and your kitty brothers have the kind of life all pets deserve.

Aren't you a darling, having a soft spot for Beagles? Here is a photo for you: a picture of our darling Bobby the Beagle (b. 1979 - d. 1996]. She was a treasure & dearly loved.

Rosie, you are a very pretty girl and your warm doggie smile is like sunshine filling our hearts. Mew, lots of kittykisses to you and the boys.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Rosie, you look so much like my beloved childhood dog Missy. I think of her so often and your picture brought back a flood of emotions and memories.

I hope that today is a very special day for you sweet Rosie. Congratulatory hugs and kisses to you, our special Dog of the Day!

Such a pretty girl. Congratulations!!!

----<---<--<{(@

You are a beautiful girl, Rosie, and I'm so glad to know that you get along so well with your feline companions!!!! I hope you have many, many more happy years of being loved.

Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!!!!

Rosie - you are so pretty and very very smart - out the kitchen window, now that's impressive! GO ROSIE!!

Rosie.... You are a very beautiful lady. I would love to have you for my own. It also sounds like you are very smart. Glad you made DOTD. i got to see you. Have a great life.
    LHCamry

What a beautiful senior lady you are dear Rosie Seniors are my passion and I'm so happy to see such a deserving seasoned canine honored here today! No doubt you have blessed your family with immeasureable joy and love these many years, and I wish for you all, many. many MORE happy, joy filled years together Seeing your beautiful face this morning has made my gray day sunny and bright And just for the record, my Cody is master of the "great window escape" too Rosie, I hope today you and your proud parents and kitty siblings Spirit and Chet, celebrate with random your much deserved reign as Pet Talk's Dog of the Day! Congratulations!!! Of course we know that every day at your house, you reign supreme Love, hugs and happy tail wags to you precious Rosie girl from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Rosie, what a gorgeous girl you are, certainly not showing your years I'd say . That sure is a content and happy look on your DOTD photo, and put quite a smile on my own face. I was quite impressed with your window opening abilities, but I'm sure glad my two don't know how to open windows , winters in MN aren't particularly warm either!

I hope you have an especially wonderful happy day today Rosie, congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Rosie is great!

Congrats to you on being the dog of the day. I am not surprised you know how to get out when no one is home. My border collie/aussie cattle mix Panda can get the peanut butter out of the top cupboard and chew off the lid. I bet you are very very smart and are the best friend anyone could hope for.

Congrats on being the dog of the day.

I am glad you are still going strong at eleven.

ROSIE, Dog of the Day

How lovely you are -- well named too because you are as pretty [if not prettier] as any rose in my garden!

Spirit the Cat was 9 when you arrived. Having you must have been very good for his health because he a very senior kitty now; perhaps having Chet, your 5 year-old kitty brother will keep both you and Spirit young.

Your Mom is blessed to have such lovely pets and you are blessed to have her.

Have a wonderful party to celebrate being our darling Dog of the Day.

Love to you from a fellow Canadian, but from Montreal!
    Noli Me Tangere