Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tyler

Dear Tracey. I am so very sorry for your great loss Our thoughts and prayers are with you. What a beautiful boy your Tyler was. Thank you for sharing your precious photos with us. The ones of Tyler and Misty brought tears to my eyes. So many of us know the great pain and sadness you are experiencing right now and the indescribable emptiness in your heart. My RB Jingles, my best friend and protector, was my heartdog, a yellow Lab so much like your beautiful boy. I know that she is looking after him at the Rainbow Bridge, as are all of our RB furangels, until you and he can be together again. Know that we're here for you Tracey, whenever you need to talk, cry, share memories of your beloved Tyler. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

So sorry to hear of your loss. Everyone at Pet Talk understands how painful and difficult this is for you. My Sadie is 12 years old and has a heart murmur so I am nervous all the time that I will lose her. Their time with us is way too short, even 20 years would be too short. Tyler was a very lucky dog - he had a long life full of love. Treasure all the memories; he will always be with you in your heart.

So sorry to hear about your losing Tyler. Talk to him when you visit his gravesite again. I still talk to mine, and feel they hear me.
    The next few days will be tough, I know!