Thread: Tim

Tim

Tim, you're such a good-looking boy! The markings on your body look just like the markings on my Elvis' body. Kind of looks like you have an orange jacket on. Take a look at Elvis...

Sorry the picture is all mangled...they ruined the negative at the photolab

Anyway, sweet Timmy, I just wanted to congratulate you on your special day! Enjoy!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Dear Tim! What an incredibly beautiful, glossy coat you have, mirrored so stunningly in those copper eyes. And those markings!! What a "looker!!" Your beauty is so overwhelming, it's almost "painful" to look at you!! Your Mum tells us of a most heartwarming rescue tale! It really put a smile on my face What a lucky family to have the sweet, handsome Tim to brighten their days, and keep them smiling! Congratulations to Tim, Cat of the Day! You are most deserving of this great honor, and all the praise we can heap upon you dear boy!! Dare I say it....? Celebrate with aWORM??? Enjoy your very special day gorgeous Tim!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

OH TIM!!!!

Aren't you the most gorgeous Welsh Manx Cat!!!! I think your sooooo handsome - I'm in love

I hope you celebrate your stardom on being chosen as COTD with lots of treats and cuddles with your Mummy and family.

As we're not too far apart I'm sending big nose kisses all the way down to Wales from Cheshire. xxxxxxx

Have a lovely day sweetheart.
    Lynne.

Hi Tim! What a handsome guy you are!

Congrats!!

Hello Tim- you are one fine looking cat, that's for sure! Those striped markings are very attractive.
    And yes, you do look a lot like Elvis, the COOL cat of Thelma's!

Congratulations to you Tim (not tiny!)
    A beautiful COTD!

Hi there, handsome Tim! My horse was also named Tim and he too was golden with lots of chrome (white markings in horse lingo) Congratulations on your special honor, and hope you enjoy your day with the fatest, slimiest worm you can find!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Tim--
    You are truly a beautiful boy with your ginger swirls, amber eyes, little Manx stump tail and kitten energy. Your Mum knows you love her when you climb her and launch yourself. Have a wonderful day celebrating you!!

Hello there HANDSOME BOY !!!

Sounds you and your loving Guardians are a perfect
    fit. I'm sorry that you have some health problems little
    friend, but your Mum says you all are copeing real well.
    Congratulations Sweetie, on being honored here today
    as our CAT OF THE DAY !!!

Well Hello there Tim! And Congrats on your special day! I love your picture and could just stare at you all day long. No doubt you have many fans here at Pet Talk being an orange guy and who could not be an admirer of our Special Welsh Boy! God Bless Tim and his loving family! Plenty of worms to you big guy!

Know it's a day late, but had to send a special hello to a fellow Manx! (I think my Stump also qualifies as a "rumpy riser" , according to the description in this month's issue of Cat Fancy magazine!). Sweet Tim, you are a handsome cat and a wonderful Cat of the Day! Lots of treats and purrs for you from the three of us.
    Cindy (aka Manxcat)
    household staff of Stump and Emmett