Thread: Bella

Bella

Hi Bella!

Congratulations on your special day! I'm so happy that your human found you at the shelter that day and took you home, cleaned you up and gave you a chance.

We have a Bella here at Pet Talk that we just love. She's also a poodle, but she's all white.

Have a wonderful day!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

For a moment there, I thought it was Pet Talk's beautiful, loving infamous Bella, our resident white Standard Poodle, after a roll in the mud! (She loves mud!!) But no, this is the OTHER Bella; the beautiful, black healing Poodle!! As they say, never judge a book, or a Poodle, by it's "cover." Dear Bella, it only took a bit of soap and water and a brushing to unveil you incredible physical beauty. However, your inner beauty was never hidden from view. No amount of dirt or grime could mask your finest quality! How blessed we have been to meet TWO canine therapy heroes this week You certainly have earned a slew of much deserved awards and accolades for your dedicated work. But I'll just bet your most coveted award, most satisfying REWARD, is the joy you bring to so many in need of a friendly smile and a loving hug! What an incredibly dedicated, loving and accomplished HERO you are! Congratulations to beautiful Bella, our most deserving, hero healer canine, Dog of the Day!! How proud your guardian, and all who know you, must be!!! It was a privilege to meet you beautiful Bella!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh beautiful Bella! Now I have two Bellas to love! It is no surprise to me that your humans saw what a doll you were in that shelter and just knew what you were capable of!! Your story just plasters a smile all over my face, as does your picture! You are a very special doggie dear Bella and I would just love to give you lots of kisses on your curly head but I will leave that for your own very special humans to do! My Bella says Woof Woof to you too and congratulations from us both because you are Today's Very Special Sunday Dog of the Day!!

Bella, you are just the most beautiful pup. What a wonderful story and what a wonderful family you have who loves you so much. I have a new respect for Poodles after hearing about and seeing Pam's Bella. Congratulations for being our most precious, sweet, loving, Very Best Dog of the Day.

BEAUTIFUL BELLA ,

Congratulations on being so justly honored today
    as our DOG OF THE DAY !!! I'm so happy that your
    Guardians were in the right place at the right time
    to find you & take you to a loving Forever home!!!
    I wish a long, happy life for you & your people....
    Bella, you are Gorgeous, inside and out !

Another Bella! And aptly named too! Congratulations Bella! You are beautiful inside and out! I know you work wonders as a Therapy Dog! I am so happy you were rescued in time so you could bring your magnificent abilities to we humans in need. You are truly heaven sent.