Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Scooter- pregnant!

Scooter- pregnant!

well scooter, u r pregnant and i hope u will have them in the house. scooter is an inside and outside cat. she goes and comes whenever she wants to. so i really hope she has them in the house. i think in a bout a week or 2 she will have them. oh i bet they will be cute! i will have to put up some pics of her, show u guys how big she is!

I don't hink I have ever seen any of your posts before. Welcome to PT.
    Can you give us Scooters story? How old is she? Have you had her very long?

Yea, WELCOME TO PT!!

Now, the story and pictures please.. In case you haven''t noticed.. we LOVE pictures!! Can you post pictures before Tuesday nite??

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

how do you?

How do manage to have so many animals!? It must be lots of work! How old are you? How old is Scooter? Will you be getting her spayed? Is she vaccinated or is that not a concern cuz you are in an isolated area?
    pixie

well some people think its to hard to have so many animals, but i live with my family, my mom, dad and 2 brothers my dad does most of the heavy stuff but i do the stuff that i like to do
    it is fun having all the animals around, i would not like it with just like- 2 or 3 animals, i love animals so much, i cant live without them, its like i have a special bond with pretty much all my animals, except for the mean and crabby ones!
    My dad got Scooter for my mom and she was a really nice cat, and still is, i think she is a year old. now she is pregnant, and she has not had her kittens yet but i hope soon! no not worried about getting Scooter spayed. she is a good cat. she is so cute!!

here is a picture of Scooter before she was pregnant. she is a real sweet heart!

Dare I ask why Scooter was not spayed? And will this be done after her kittens are born? Has she had her vaccinations?

She's such a pretty little thing. Thanks for posting her picture.

Will you be keeping all of the kittens? I do hope you can have Scooter spayed after the babies are born because there are so many stray kittens that end up dying. Can you tell us how old you are and more about your other animals?? I think it will be fun to see the kittens

WE are Praying for Scooet,and her Kittens,and Hopeand Pray that All Are Well!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

She LOOKS a Lot like Karina ,the Cat taht the AWA rescued from me!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

ok ok ok, yes i will post up more pics of all the animals on my farm but right now, my photobucket account is not really working so it may be a while but i will try! lets just leave it as, i am under 16, i dont wanna tell ppl my exact age, not unless they are nice and i know who they are. well whatever, anyway, i hope that Scooter has no trouble while the kittens are being born! otherwise that would be terrible! but i am sure Scooter will be fine! well we might keep some of the kittens, but probably not all of them.
    we will probably not get Scooter spayed, the only reason scooter got pegnant this year was because we just got a new male and before he was to young to be neutured but we plan on getting him done right away. otherwise all of our other males are neutured. Scooter was not spayed because we didn't want her spayed. And i am sure Scooter will be a great mother.

i will try and put up pics of my other animals, but as i said, photobucket is not exactly working for me.

I hope Scooter has her kittens with no problem - I bet she has no problem. I wonder just WHERE she will decide to have them? That can always be funny just where mama cat decides the nursery will be! A long time ago, I remember seeing a litter up in the hollow of a tree!! Maybe she will even have them in your room?? I am glad that your male cats are neutered. That is very responsible and good to hear! Those tom cats can produce an awful lot of stray cats otherwise.

I have only seen newborn kittens here on PT, in pictures. Some of the people here do fostering of abandoned and rescued kittens and some are even bottle fed - so tiny!!

Keep us updated about Scooter's babies OK? How many and what they look like - all that sort of thing.

Grace,

"Dare I ask why Scooter was not spayed? "

My exact thoughts.

Okay, I'm gonna try and be as calm and nice as I possibly can about NOT getting Scooter spayed. Just because this new male cat is getting neutered, doesn't mean she won't get pregnant again.

But...WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOU GETTING HER SPAYED??? Don't you realize you are contributing to the over population of cats by NOT spaying her?????? Everytime she has a litter of kittens, THEY reproduce kittens, and then THEY produce and it goes on and on and on.

And no, I am NOT apologizing for my comments. It's stupid, idiotic pet owners like yourselves that create feral, unwanted, hungry, abused and abandoned cats. You also leave people like us (the RESPONSIBLE ONES WHO DO SPAY/NEUTER) to rescue these poor sick animals whom YOU created by not fixing your pets to begin with!!!!!

You make me sick!!!!

You want pets?? Buy a friggin goldfish.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I am speechless, but want to point out that I do an awful lot of rescuing of abandoned cats, and their kittens. I am very lucky that I have a shelter willing to take on the enourmous amounts of kitties I trap every month, and they make sure they go to responsible homes. Cats that are unspayed have a very high mammary tumor rate, also known as breast cancer, they have ovarian cancers, pyometra (infected uterus from NOT being spayed) and many other problems. And Moosmom brought up the biggie....so many MILLIONS of kittens are being gassed, abandoned, eaten by preditors etc. to even think of bringing anymore into the world. And I hate to say it, but those are the lucky ones. The unlucky ones die of starvation under a porch if the mom cat gets killed. The unlucky ones end up in a shelter that's already overwhelmed and at the bursting point with unwanted kittens. Have you ever seen the statistics of one unspayed cat and how fast her offspring can reproduce? You may have a few hundred cats running all over the place if you aren't more responsible. Please get your lovely cat spayed after she has this litter!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Both of the above comments by Moosmon and Queenscoopsalot reflect pretty much what I feel so why bother to repeat.

YOU GO GIRLS!

I gave myself a headache with my rolling eyes with QueenChyna's posts.

Young lady...if you truly love animals they way you say you do then you would be doing everything to can to stop the suffering of so many unwanted and abused pets. In my not so humble opinion your current attitude is one of selfishness and immaturity. Open your eyes and truly see the world for what it is and realize the effect you have on that world. You can make it a better place or an uglier one. Right now your attitude is heading down the ugly path.

Denyce