Thread: Your Daily Routine?

Hybrid View

I'm gonna quit whining after hearing your schedule Lisa! Good grief I'm tired enough just trying to do mine! I'll put my daily routine on here anyway.

Up at 4:30am and immediately fix four plates of canned and dry food mixed for the crew. a special plate of canned only for Magoo with a pill that I have to crush in there. Get all the plates down and get everyone in the right spot. Make sure Magoo eats all his food with no help. Go throw on some clothes and hit the porch. get the old plate, clean it and refill with canned and dry. Scoop three big boxes and finally sit down for a cup of coffee!! Get ready for work, check the water bowls, pet fountain, extra bowls, and porch bowls. Make sure the toilet seat is up in case something bad happened to us and the kitties would have water until rescued! Refill all dry food bowls and get out the door by 6:00am. Work, work work and arrive home by 5:15pm. I then repeat the entire process.
    Monday and thursday nights I fly to the shelter after feeding and don't home until around 9:00pm. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday I try to get some play time in with my kitties and hopefully relax some. Of course there is laundry, dinner, clean up and general house maintenance that has to be done.
    On the weekends I really clean and try to caught up from all the things that don't get done during the week. I try to be in bed by 10:00pm but most of the time I suffer from sleep deprivation!

Wouldn't all of this be so much easier if we didn't have to work! I'm falling apart most of the time with what little I have to do Lisa. I would have to be put away if I had to keep up with all you do!!!
    Last edited by catcrazylady; 06-26-2004 at 12:50 PM.