Hi! Thanks for the welcome I will post some pictures soon!!

I have several breeds of the goats which are: Nubian , Pygmy , Boer mix (Only a few I don't like them to good there not as friendly with people) , La Mancha , Alpine , Toggenburg , TN Fainting , Oberhasli & Nigerian Dwarf. My favorites are the La Mancha's because they have almost no ear at all & there so funny looking lol.

No I don't make soap or cheese yet but , I might try it sometime. I buy goat milk soap & other prducts from Dionis they have a great line.

I've had goats for about 2 years now & you would not believe how complicated these animals are sometimes lol. I take all the horns off mine now though because I have had some bad expierances with them! There dangerous even if the goat isnt mean they can hit you by accident with them.

LOL tats I know what you mean! We use to have a dog & I gave it to my friend because it was scared to death of the goats & believe it or not even the cats lol. Some of the goats though are even afraid of the cats lol.

Yes Jennifer it does seem like such a positive atmosphere here! Theres so many boards I've went to before that were full of people fighting & at each others throats! That's just not for me!

I can't wait to learn about everyone's babies & I will post some pics of mine in the next day or so!