Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The weridest thing your cat has played with

This morning I couldn't find my contact case. I later found it in the living room being batted around by Biggie!

ARGHH!!!! The most embarrassing thing... TAMPONS!!

This is SO bad!! My husband and I had some friends over, a few of my girlfriends and their husbands.

While we were sitting enjoying a glass of wine, Mila came flying down the hall and into the middle of the room.

She was batting something around and meowing as loud as she could; she was obviously having a blast!!!

So, we all stopped talking and looked at her her.

There between her cute little paws was a tampon!

It was in the wrapper and been stolen from my bathroom.

I lunged for it and disposed of it right away.

It was so fuuny though, we all kept giggling about it all night!!

LOL!!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Mila's Mommy,

ROFL! Don't be embarrassed, for you are not alone. ('Nuff said.)

Catwoman

Mila's Mommy...LOL LOL ROFL!! I can just picture that scene so well!! Must have been a great laugh! Especially with a little wine! LOL LOL You just gotta love cats and the funny things that they will do when you least expect it

Mila's mommy - THAT was actually the weirdest thing MY cat has ever played with, too, but I was not as brave as you to admit it!

Originally posted by Sariah:
    <STRONG>I have just one question:

What is the weridest thing your cat has played with?</STRONG>
    My Samwise loves to play with a piece of Dr. Scholl's foot pad. We cut him off a piece and give it to him when it's trimmed to be put in the shoe. He drags it all over the house, chewing on it, throwing it up in the air etc. It's funny watching him.

Baggy my other cat likes to play with any bug she catches and horse turds. Loves to bat them around the horse pen.

Sundance loves to take any kind of business cards, or paper and he carries them around and then you can't find them. He reached in a ceramic jar this morning and took out the care instructions and I have yet to find out where he left them. Then this morning I found a business card on the steps.

kgeorge-LOL! I think it's so funny how some cats will get obsessed with certain objects!

Suess used to cling to a shopping receipt.
    If you tried to take it she would glare and open her mouth in warning. "Dont take my receipt"

Her son Tummy plays with a jingle mouse.
    The odd part is he puts it in his food dish.
    I figure he is either bathing it or drowning it

Originally posted by Sariah:
    <STRONG>I have just one question:

What is the weridest thing your cat has played with?</STRONG>
    my cat loves to fetch and play with aluminum foil,maybe other cats do this,but it was the way she does it. when i throw it she would go and bring it back like a dog would a bsll or stick, sometimes she also would bring it to me when i am doing other things and meow and want me to play with her daily thanks jw

o.k. this isn't pretty...but it is definatly weird....my old cat riki(named for rikitikitavi) used to bring its' preys' heart into the house....because she had to jump up into a window...she would never bring her total "prize" in to show us...she wouldn't eat what she killed she just wanted "show and tell"...we guessed that many a rat,mouse,possum and an occasional skunk...its' easy to tell that one!!!! well you asked for weird!?!?!?! that was my little riki...6lb. blk.female...the deli dog
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Well the first thing I ever saw my cat play with would be a snake. She would throw it up in the air cetch it and spin it. Then chew off it's little head (never eat it). But Mysty(mystery) has played with: Hair Things, String, Marbles, Pencles, My Brother and little paper balls. She loves to punce on my brothers feet. Shoes or no shoes. She thinks it's cute that a little kitty is making a human nervus.
    ~Gray~Lil~Kitty~That~Owns~The~World~

This is a GREAT thread! ROFL about the wrapped tampons -- admittedly, one of Max's personal favorites also.

He also loves straws, FRESH bing cherries preferably with the stems . . .he picks it up by the stem, flings it and gives chase. WARNING! DO NOT leave unattended -- cherry juice stains! It is one of the funniest things to watch though! His other favorite are my hair ties. They are no metal fat coloured rubber rings - I can never find them anymore -- he steals them all the time. Last night, I found two of them under my stove.

Finally, does anyone's cat like to go for "rides" on office style chairs?? Max LOVES to be swung around and around...we even fight over the computer chair somehow he always wnats to have a ride when I'm online . . .go figure!