Thread: Baby

Baby

What a beautiful girl! Congratulations on being dog of the day. I have to say Baby is a wonderful example of a dog that traditionally has the ears clipped but I applaud you on your decision not to maim her!

Yeah for Teena! I, too, think Baby is so beautiful, adorable, and perfect just the way she is! I love those sweet, soft, floppy ears.

Congrats for being dog of the day, and my respect goes out to the owners for keeping her ears natural

I love baby's ears! I wanted a boxer with uncropped ears for two years. I finally got a boxer, but with cropped ears. Nikki was a rescue dog and she was ten months and I would have preferred her to have natural ears but when I looked at that sad face in the kennel, I couldnt say no just becuase of ears. So now I say to her all the time, "My poor baby girl, you had your ears cut off "

BoxerLover,

The fact that you would not have done it, had you been given the choice, is great by me It was nice of you to rescue yours, regardless of her ears, and I am sure she's grateful to have a loving owner who would love her either with long ears or with cut up ears

Enjoy all the snow with your Nikki!

What a beautiful "Baby" girl. Look at those eyes and her markings! She is just perfection! Congratulations on being Dog
    of the Day.

------------------

Baby, you are such a sweet, beautiful girl! Your lovely, floppy ears make you all the more special. It sounds like you have a wonderful life in sunny San Diego. Just like you Baby, my girl loves the hose, playing at the beach and digging in the garden! You're a real "California Girl!!" Congratulations precious one. What a wonderful "Dog of the Day!"