Thread: Rudy

Rudy

wow! you are such a special cat. i'm so glad you and your owner have such a special bond! and it's amazing, for being seven, you still have a kitten face. or that of something mystical. you almost look like you are glowing in your picture. i'd be honored to have you as a friend.

Yes, I agree Rudy, you are a great friend!! I am sure you also know when your human is down and are there to pick her up!! You are such a cutie and I just want to reach out and give you a nice head scratch! You must keep your youthful looks by keeping all those pigeons and bugs away!

Oh, Rudy, you're just a sweet little babycakes! Your cute face just begs to be covered with kisses. Congratulations, you're "Cat of the Day"!!!

------------------
    Margaret

Rudy, Rudy, what a Cutie!

Rudy.....your picture put a HUGE smile on my face this morning! Congrats on being CAT OF THE DAY! =^..^=

Rudy, I agree with "Crow." You are simply radiant! And your face is as fresh and glowing as a kitten's! What a precious little boy. Your photo is precious beyond words. Such gentleness in those gorgeous eyes And you're a Jersey Boy at that! (My home state) I'm so thrilled to join everyone else in honoring you as our most precious and ADORABLE Cat of the Day! Keep up the good work being such a loving little companion to your very proud family!

Hi Rudy!

What a cute good boy you are. May your special day bring you tons of joy and skritches from your favorite humans!
    A.L. and >^..^< and >^..^

You may be 7 years young, Rudy, but if I could, I'd be greeting you with "baby talk" should I find myself waking up next to your cutie face in the morning! Congrats on your special day!

Oh Rudy what a cutie! I see you are a 7 year old NJ kitty. If you were 8 I would think you might have come from my Trevor's litter! He is also a NJ kitty and looked so much like you in his kitten days. You are such a good little kitty to keep those nasty flies and bugs away and then of course there are those all important naps! Congrats to you on this special day Rudy!!

Bet you grew up to be a very fine and handsome cat...but how wonderful we get to share what a winsome kitten you were.