Thread: Farley

Farley

What a smart little boy you are, Farley!! And so handsome, too. I love your long whiskers and your alert face. You're probably looking at a "BIRD!" right now! You certainly are a sweetheart, and it sounds like you have a happy, loving home with your human. I'm so glad we got to meet you, Farley! Congratulations on being our "Cat of the Day"!!!
    margaret

Saima and Miko

Farley, I can see why you are such a special gift!!! I am amazed with how smart you are! I doubt I could pick out the right toy every time! You are such a handsome guy with your black fur and green guys! I would not mind having you as a best friend! God Bless you Farley, our deserving Cat of the Day!

Farley,

What a handsome fellow you are! Your fur is so shiny and sleek. Enjoy being COTD ... and be sure to make some time for bird-watching!

Catwoman

Dearest Farley, you are undoubtedly the smartest cat around. I have known dogs to know the difference in their toys, but not cats. I always thought cats just didn't care about it, but you have proved me wrong. Your fur is so nice too! Congratulations for being the Cat of the Day, you handsome, smart little devil you!

Dear Farley, I am so sorry your family lost Nigel. But what a wonderful, blessed gift you were!! And SMART??? In "Catdom," you have earned your Ph.d!! Did I forget to mention that on top of all that, you are SO very beautiful! What a profile. And nothing steals the spotlight like a stunning ebony boy like you! No wonder we honor you as our most beautiful, so intelligent, playful and loving Cat of the Day! Kisses to you Farley, right on your precious little nose!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Now that's what I call a gift!
    Farley is an amazing looking cat who's smart and has personality.
    Congratulations on being our COTD, Farley!

[ August 08, 2001: Message edited by: thelmalu99 ]

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

wow! Farley, you just left me speechless for a few beats when I checked cat of the day. You are a beauty for sure, and soooo smart too. And I love that name 'Farley'! Congrats on being cat of the day- it is very deserved.
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

What a beautiful kitty you are!

Congrats on being Cat of the Day!

Dear Farley,

What a handsome, smart, precious boy you are. I particularly delight at the sight of your cute nose. Hope you are having a tremendous day as our delightful Cat of the Day! Much happiness to you and your pet humans.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/