Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not a good day at the dog park

Sounds like I'm not the only one going through it. Sorry to hear that.

My Badger & his son Punk (both Aussie mixes, both part of my pack of 7) got into it just a few days ago in the large back yard and had to be pulled, kicked apart. Neither was hurt but mostly because although they had each other by the neck and were both shaking each other their fur is so thick & long around the neck no blood was drawn. They've been fine before and have been fine since but excitement no one needed

To Veegan!

Hi! I live in Kirkland......CB and I go to Marymoor everyday too! maybe we'll see you there one day!

M

oh yeah? cool! yeah I havent been going as often recently, now that its colder, but kirsten and jim are usually there a few times a week.

"Hi! I live in Kirkland......CB and I go to Marymoor everyday too! maybe we'll see you there one day!"
    R.I.P. Pidge & Charlie <3

Margaret (the biped)
    Oliver & Sahkmet (the buns)
    Brock & Alki (the poops)
    Felix & Linus (the mews)

"A dog's mind is a terrible thing to waste."

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." -Edward Hoagland

This is why

we don't take the weesome threesome to dog parks. We have had bad experiences such as

the idiot that insisted on putting his large aggressive dog in the pin designated for small dogs because "she doesn't get along well with other dogs and I don't want her hurt"

the idiot that put his large dog in the small pin area because "she is sick and I don't want her running too far from me." She had a lot of diarrhea and he wasn't cleaning it up. I got Ricky and Lucy Tu out of there fast.

or the snobs that came over and said Ricky couldn't be a "real chihuahua" because he is over 6 pounds and then this better than thou snob said "Oh, your other one has an over bite, she couldn't show either"