Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Embarrassing cat question?

I am laughing so hard I am in tears. I certainly wouldn't call the *loud but proud* ones Bastet does as Fluffs! My little sister says she *bottom burps* instead
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

OMG!!!! I need a box of klenex I'm laughing so hard. My Chloe had Gases until we changed her diet.I had a hard time figuring out who it was my husband or Chloe. On Sundays the two of them would be in the basement watching football and you think that there was a football team in the basement!!!!
    PURR PURR. Cats are God's gift of love to his children. A gift of love and companianship to remind us that he is always with us. PURR PURR

OMG!!!! I need a box of klenex I'm laughing so hard. My Chloe had Gases until we changed her diet.I had a hard time figuring out who it was my husband or Chloe. On Sundays the two of them would be in the basement watching football and you think that there was a football team in the basement!!!! :
    PURR PURR. Cats are God's gift of love to his children. A gift of love and companianship to remind us that he is always with us. PURR PURR

Originally posted by cubby31682
    I know. I told my husband about it today he and I both got a very good laugh out of it. I figured cats did fart but I never thought it would be that loud. Lol. If he's happy passing his dirty air well that's fine but maybe next time he should get off my lap if it's going to be that loud to the point where it is loud enough to make you look to make sure nothing else passed with his nice smelly air.
    Cats do fart (trust me I know) but usually it doesn't make a noise ... so when it does, the poor cat sits there going "what? Did that come from me? Oh my, I'm soooooooo embarrassed!"

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

Jasmine's pet name used to be Nagasaki as she used to drop the worst stinkers Now Tabasco has taken over the title of stinkiest butt in our house
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

i haven't noticed my cats do it yet,but that don't mean they haven't. they may have done it,and i may have thought it was me.lol.....now my buttermilk,when she is at the litterbox,you can smell in the next room.(WOW)!!!!!!! and i guess only us cat lovers arent scared to eat out of the cats bowl....o well..musicmaker

I've never noticed clive fart, thank goodness, but the dog sure does. My favorite is when he's asleep and lets out a bomb that wakes him up and scares him. He jumps up, looks around all nervous and scared...
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

Oh my! ROFL
    I need a tissue! *wipes eyes dry* this is hilarious!
    Mine do the silent but deadlies, however ONE day Mozart was sitting there peacefully, and all of sudden we all heard a "PHHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT!" Mozart looked just like that too!, he got up, turned around, and sniffed his bottom, to make sure there was nothing there I guess!
    I think he really thought something had come OUT!

My husband and I were rolling on the floor we were laughing so hard at the fact he was so loud and then his reaction to it!