Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pepper

What a gorgeous, yummy hunk of burning orange love you are Pepper! Tipping the scales at 24 lbs., I'd say you're one formidable sentinel! I'm sure your parents rest easy at night knowing Pepper's on patrol! It's easy to see how your family fell head over heels for you sweetheart..you stand paws above the rest!! Congratulations to our big, bold beautiful Cat of the Day, Pepper!!! Lots of 24lb. sized hugs to our most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I love - love - LOVE orange kitties! And there is a lot of Pepper to love! I was surprised to see an orange cat named Pepper; I expected a black cat. Pepper, you are such a brave kitty to protect your family. And to protect your supper dish. LOL

You are a beautiful cat, Pepper. I wish you many more years of health and happiness.

Pepper,
    I just want to say that you are gorgeous! Big and beautiful! Your markings are very stricking Personally, I love orange(red) cats! And what a personality! Who said cats can't guard like dogs?

Pepper...we almost missed you!

Left home early and didn't get back to COTD until now...oh, am I ever glad I didn't miss meeting you, Pepper! What a magnificent orange boy you are! You're simply fabulous, and we're very glad to meet you! Catgragulations on being today's Cat of the Day - I trust you had many treats and warm snuggles.

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Wow! You're more than a cat-and-a-half, you're two cats in one.
    Leonard Migliore

Pepper, what a big handsome orange hunk of kitty love you are. It looks like you found the purrfect home after your first family had to leave you. I’m sure you are just the guardian and bed warmer your family needs. Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day.
    Steffi and Lovable

peeper what a great Big Orange Boy you are. soo sorrry to be late but the power shotrage left me unable to tell everyone that I think that you are one wonderful Cat , Pepper COTD!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS