Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heaven received a new angel today...

Heaven received a new angel today...

First off, I just want to thank everyone for their support through such a difficult time (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, please read my previous post referring to Tucker). Unfortunately, Tucker passed on to the Bridge earlier this morning. We lost him about 15 minutes after getting to the vet's office. I just thank God that we were able to at least be with him before his passing...and were able to see him one last time.

Apparently, he had some internal bleeding that wasn't discovered until it was too late. The vet said it hadn't started until later in the night...and therefore, she was unable to find anything of the sort until it got pretty serious at about 3am this morning.

Everyone is pretty quiet around the house, including the dogs. Scout is still stuck to me like glue, and even Kodak has become a velcro-dog. Laney seems to know something isn't quite right, but doesn't seem to be 100% sure yet. Tucker's collar is sitting next to a picture of him in our living room...and he is surely missed already.

Like I said, I just want to thank everyone for their support and prayers upon hearing of the news...I really appreciate it. I know Tucker is just as thankful, and he will certainly be watching from above...waiting patiently at the Bridge.

To my dear Tucker...I will love you always, and forever you will be missed. Your crazy antics, and happy-go-lucky personality always made you a favorite...I love you, buddy.

I am so very sorry for your loss......

Rest in Peace sweet Tucker......
    Christine; Proudly owned by Honey, Licky and Mee Mee
    Mommy to Tyler! 1/13/04

Oh No! I'm so sorry.....

Play hard at Rainbow Bridge Tucker...meet up with Todo for me..

(((HUGS)))

I'm so sorry to hear about Tucker
    RIP Tucker, have fun at RB where you're free of pain
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I am so so so so very sorry I know what you must be feeling now. Its not easy to lose a furbaby, especially so unexpectedly. Stay strong and think of the good life you gave your boy. You and your family willl be in my thoughts and prayers.

We will miss you dear, sweet Tucker boy.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

OMG! why tucker? oh gosh.. i wish i had some words to say.. ((hugs)) if you need anything at all pm me ok? im so sorry...

I am so sorry Lauren.

I know what a hard time this is for you and the other pups--hopefully they will bring you some comfort.

Play hard at the Bridge, dear Tucker, you are healthy and free from pain now.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

i'm so sorry...

rest in peace sweet tucker, have fun at RB
    Stephanie, Honey, and Pepper

Thank you for the wonderful sig kfamr!

RIP Sweet Tucker, Boy..

Rest In Heavenly Peace, Tucker.
    You are greatly missed..Your sweet and playful personality will always be a part of Pet Talk. I'll miss seeing pictures of you, boy..We love you, and miss you, sweetie.
    Please keep an eye on Barrett, and be with her.

With Lots and Lots of Pupee Kisez!
    CJ and Darlin

I am so sorry!

Rest in Peace sweet Tucker.

Thank you everyone for you support and kind words. It's great to know that Tucker will be playing with all of your lost furkids and will not be alone. Again, thank you.

Oh no, I am so sorry for your loss. May you have fun at the Bridge sweet tucker.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I am so sorry. Rest in Peace Sweet Tucker...play and frolick with the others at Rainbow Bridge.

I'm so sorry. May your little one rest in peace, and may the other little ones give you comfort in this hard time. But it's true, at least you got to be with him when he passed on to the Rainbow Bridge. If it helps, my old rabbit Chris will be there to greet him to.

A New Star shines down from Heaven tonight ~

{{{Huggs}}} Lauren ~

So Sorry that Tucker was called to The Rainbow Bridge...

Rest In Peace, Dear Tucker.

/s/ Phred