Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norma Jean

Norma Jean

Norma Jean...

I have completely fallen in love with you!! You picture is just screaming for some chin scritches!!

Your story really touched my heart and I know you are bringing so many smiles to your hooman!! CONGRATULATIONS for being such a special COTD!!! Hope you get lots of hugs and kisses today and I know your hooman is gonna spoil you rotten for sure!!...
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Norma Jean....

You share the same name as my Grandmother! Congrats on being COTD!!
    ~Kat

What a little beauty! I hope she has a luckier life than her famous namesake, Marilyn, but oh! so is far prettier!

Oh beautiful Norma Jean!! How we enjoyed meeting you this morning. We know you are going to have a fabulous day as Cat of the Day pouncing, playing and curling up to sleep. Perhaps you will even get some carrot and turkey baby food.

You've brought so much joy to your purrson, I'll bet there are loads of pictures of you around. We'd love to see more!!

Hi Norma Jean -with this name it was clear that you would become a cat with lots of cattitude You brought the sun back into your human's life and we wish you a long and happy one -and lots of treats and cuddles at your special day

How sweet she is!!

She reminds me so much of my Sophia. I got Sophia when my other cat Sophie died at 10 years old too and she was such a comfort.

Sophia plays throw the mouse as well - every morning she brings it to me and I have to throw it for her to retrieve - she has made me so late for work on occasions!

Norma Jean you are such a sweetie puss.

Love and yowls from Saffron and Sophia.

Norma Jean your story has reminded me of the joys of living with a kitten. I was able to picture all of your crazy cuteness with each word your purrson wrote. Your human has taken a very adorable picture and I love the "please tickle me under my chin" pose that you have struck! Congrats to you sweetie on being our special Cat of the Day!

Blog Entries

Norma Jean

Mew, Meow Hi Norma Jean,

CATgratulations on being our special little COTD. My KatMa told me your MeowMa is lucky to have good friends who thought the two of you would make a good team! Mew, you are so delicious that my KatMa is
    f
    a
    l
    l
    i
    n
    g

in love again.

Mew, I LOVE the little pillow next to you. I have my own pillow too, and it says "Love is being owned by a Cat". Paw-Paw likes it on his side of the bed!

KatMa believes the spirit of Norman guided your MeowMa's friends to you because he knew you were the special kitten to bring love and happiness back to his MeowMa after his death.
    Have a wonderful day as our COTD sweet angel; mew-mew I'm sure you’ll get extra treats to help you celebrate!

Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your MeowMa -- all pets deserve this.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you sweet mewls, headbumps, kittykisses and nose twinkies.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

HELLO Norma Jean!

What a very sweet kitty you are!!! Loved your story! It is obvious that your PURRson is quite smitten with you! You sound like a GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN kitty!

So for your COTD, I'm sending a picture of our girls Joy and her daughter Love... treading on the Lion!!!

Hope you will always bring Joy and Love into your PURRsons life! I know you will!!!
    Carm Cole
    Colecoon Maine Coon Cats
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/colecoonmccats/
    http://mainecoons.org/colecoons/

Norma Jean you are so beautiful. I LOVE your picture next to the pillow. You are truely showing CAT - A - TUDE. I want to jump right through the computer screen and come and give you a chin rub. You deserve to have one, showing your chin like that.

I loved reading your story this morning. You are so good to your CatMa! She loves you very much.

Congratulations on being a very special COTD!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Re: HELLO Norma Jean!

Originally posted by colecooncats
    GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN kitty!
    Auntie Carm said it purrrrfectly!!!! And what a fun little girl you are, Norma Jean! Love the smile on your sweet face and your playful nature! And, we can see how much you are loved! Catgratulations...you ARE a very special Cat of the Day - Enjoy!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

norma jean , you are just as lovely as your namesake , Marilynnmonroe , and probably have a better personality. you look so comfotable on your little bed! and you willbring your humans years and years of fun !Noma Jean COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a sweet little girl!
    Congrats, Norma Jean !!

Norma Jean
    You certainly look pleased with yourself in your picture. You are a girl who knows her own worth aren't you. I love that. Sounds like you have a loving family and are very happy. Congratulations on being our special beautiful Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Norma Jean

Norma Jean you are such a doll baby!!! That photo of you shows of your sweet adorableness and beauty. And green eyes too wow...I know you are a frisky girl as is my girl Daisy and I have learned a good trick for those 4:a.m. frenzys. I give Daisy a little wet food right before going to bed and now she sleeps right through, no more wild toe catching at the wee-hours of the night. All the best to you sweet one