Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dog food

Thank you!

Alex n' Asia use to eat Dog Chow but we a currently switching it to Pro Plan Large Breed...they love it~!

I feed Maximus Sceince Diet. I used to Mix it with canned Alpo but he wouldn't eat it in the morning, he wanted Alpo mixed all the time.

Some days you're the dog; some days you're the hydrant

our small dogs eat cooked beef, chicken minch with vegie's n rice/ or pasta, and my dog (supermarket brand) dry dog food

clover eats anything but her diet is a farrels or box 2x4 biscuit in the morning and tinned pedigree food in the evening, or a kong filled with purina proplan adult / or puppy food in the morning instead of the biscuit because the biscuits seem to be wearing her teeth down

all get good'Os (moist meaty rings) for training and treats and pedigree denta bone, raw hide's , marrow bone's etc

and i have just cooked up some chicken liver to try clover on for obedience training (more obedience bribury)
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Well, our vet really reccomends Science Diet. I feed Prince Science Diet Puppy, and I feed Digger, Chubby, and Otis, Science Diet Adult.

well...kai's been on a the barf diet for almost a week now..I thought I'd post here since it's a food's thread. He's doing very well on it. I think I just might stick to this diet. I've taught him to stay in his crate while eating so bacteria around the house isn't an issue. He's had beef, chicken, buffalo, some sardines (for omega 3 or..is it 9? oils...), a few eggs, some liver, raw chicken bones and some veggies...boy..he loves his diet.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Roxy and Dusty eat Costco Lamb and Rice. Ron and Raven eat Costco kitty food. Teddy eats Nutro for puppies. The dogs get people leftovers (if it's something ok for dogs). Roxy and Dusty also get apples as a treat once a day.

Iams is the only kind Tikeya will eat.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

My dogs will eat any food you put infront of them. But we have to get the low fat kind because my one dog is overweight, because he used to get tablescraps before his brother came around.