Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mistoffelees

Mistoffelees

Such beautiful blue eyes!! I'm in love Congrats on cotd!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Mistoffelees, you're such a beautiful and sweet cat

He looks so much like dear Gabster.

Mistoffelees, you are not definitely "small and black" as is the T.S. Eliot cat by that name. But you are a handsome boy nonetheless. Are you a great magician like your namesake?
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

What gorgeous eyes! I could get lost in them! Congrats on being COTD!!

Mistoffelees, you have such beautiful eyes !!!!! You look adorable.

I can't wait to own a Ragdoll !

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! You have such beautiful eyes and a handsome face.

Blog Entries

Mistoffelees, COTD

Catgrats to you, Mistoffelees, you handsome boy! Purrrr, mew, my heart's aflutter and KatMa is smitten. She's kissing your picture on the 'puter screen. I guess you've figured out that our purrsons amuse us to death with their antics like kissing the computer screen!

Mew, mew, be still, my heart! But you are a looker. Have a wonderful day today and everyday.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Oh Mistoffelees! You have such beautiful blue eyes! Congratulations on being todays, special, COTD!

WOW! What a wonderful face!

Mistoffelees, we sure enjoyed reading about you this morning. I can see why you are the purrfect companion - and glad you are getting much love in return. Catgratulations, handsome blue eyes, you are a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Incredibly handsome, sweet and snuggly, no wonder you won over your humans' hearts!! And extra special thanks to you stunning Mistoffelees for helping to help that hole in your brother's heart! There's nothing like the healing power of furry love! Congratulations to you dear Mistoffelees, Cat of the Day! You've won all of our hearts with your purrrfectly precious personality and your incomparable beauty!! Enjoy your very special day, sweet boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

There is nothing worse tham when a pet goes to the Rainbow Bridge when you are young! It is so great of MISTOFELEES to fill that gap and be such a loving Cat! Mistofelees the TV watching COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh What a gorgeous kitty you are M!! You look like one wise old soul! Yeah Mistoffelees!

Wow, Look at those GORGEOUS BLUE EYES on you, Mistofelees! They just drew me in immediately! They look like a clear blue sky on a spectacular summer day! I'm in LOVE! So nice to meet you today, Sweetie--you have graced our screens with so much beauty! You are so special to have brought all that JOY to your family and filled all the voids from the previous hurt and loss! Have a day as special as you are! Congratulations!

Beautiful Mistoffeles
    I must join in singing the praises of your baby blue eyes. And you purr your lucky mommy to sleep.
    I am smiling thinking of Mistoffelees sitting up in the living room. Isn’t it wonderful how much healing and love our pets can bring to us.
    Steffi and Lovable

Hello Mistoffelees!

My husband recently took me to watch the touring version of CATS by Andrew Lloyd Webber...Among the numbers that stood out was the dance solo by your namesake character, who did gosh knows how many pirouettes, the audience gave him a standing O! I'll never look at another kitty named Mistoffelees the same way again!
    CatFan