Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Catman

Catman , you truly ahd a bad time of it ! But now things are going to be a lot better , as god has a way of evening things out. Now you have a wonderful home to live in and wonderful Guardiands eager to be the friends that you had been looking for! Corageus Catman COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Catman!

What a bad start in life you had. I’m SO happy that you were found!! Now enjoy your new home with your loving family. Hope you get lots of treats and cuddles as you deserve!
    I wish you a long a happy life!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Catman, you are very handsome!!! Congrats!

Wife to Steve and Mother to:
    Samuel Thomas 8/31/96 Amber Nicole 3/9/98
    Elizabeth Rose 12/14/99 Shalee Robyn 6/24/92
    Rocky 6/02
    Fluffy 11/02

Precious Catman, I'm sooooo happy your wonderful PURR-rent was in that parking lot right at that moment!!! God Bless you AND your loving Human!!! I'm so sorry for what happened to you, but now it's ended a HAPPY story--yay!

You are so beautiful and shiny, with a unique and adorable expression on your face. Those horrid dumpster days are behind you, but, as everyone's expressing today, I too can NOT fathom what devilish creature would ever have put a living baby in a closed box in a dumpster in the first place (eeeeek--makes me just SCREAM!)!!!. Even letting you go in a field would've been more humane than THAT!!! I believe these people will get their due punishment down the road...

Anyways, you are LOVED and cared for now, and it shines right through you, Beautiful Catman!!! Hugs all day to you, and FUR-ever!!!!

Catman
    What beautiful eyes you have. My cat, Leonardo says it sometimes pays to have a loud mouth and healthy set of lungs. I found him at 10 days old abandoned by his mother. I heard him yelling his tiny head off. We are both so glad your loving guardian found you. You knew a good thing when you saw it, didn't you? Congratulations on finding a wonderful forever home and being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

How could anyone - ANYONE put you in a box, tape it shut and put you into a dumpster? It makes me scream a long painful scream!

I keep saying that God works in strange ways - and He gave you a good set of lungs to pierce through the box and garbage to just the right human who has given you a wonderful and loving home.

Someone has said - it is a long way from the dumpster to our very own CAT OF THE DAY.

Catman, you are so sleek and handsome and you have those beautiful eyes that always makes my heart melt.

Your rescue story has made my day - and I send big hugs and warm wishes to your human for being such a wonderful and compassionate person to take you in and provide you a good life.

Catman..... what a beauty you are!!! and your stong desire to live just proves what a love you are.

Your mom is a special angel, God was watching you that fateful morning and placed your mom at the perfect spot and time to hear your call.

My heart felt anger for the cold person who dumped you, but after reading the story my heart is so warmed by the love that you definately received than and especially now.

You go Catman..... congratulations on being COTD

catman

Hi Catman! Hope you have a very special day today, you deserve it! Unbelievable that anyone would throw a kitten in the dumpster! I am so apalled at sad stories of neglect and abuse that the new owners tell of past owners! You can see you are doing well now as we can see by such a shiny coat and clear eyes!

Yes, people are amazing. That is one lucky Catman, and from his picture and description, he seems to be enjoying the life he almost missed. Congratulations, and (more) good luck.

Dear Catman, you are truly deserving of the honor....Cat of the Day! Your amazing will to live and your powerful lungs just would not let you be denied that loving forever home, waiting to welcome you with open arms!! God does work in mysterious ways, and I don't think it was mere conincidence that your devoted forever Mom, your earthly guardian angel, was right there, just steps away, heeding your pleas for help! It was an honor to have met you beautiful Catman!! What spirit, what courage, what a fabulous feline and most deserving Cat of the Day! Long and happy life to you beautiful CATMAN!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thank you SO MUCH for rescuing this handsome boy!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

You are such a lucky boy that your purrent heard you! I am very outraged to hear how you were entombed. It makes me heartsick to think someone went to all that trouble to get rid of you when all they had to do was drop you off at an animal shelter or vet's office. You are a very hansome man. I loved how you walked in and made yourself at home. I have a stray tomcat I took in last November. The first thing Manny did was walk in and use one of my litter boxes. You are truely a wonderful cat. Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day.

Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

Thank God Catman, your guardian angel was in the right place at the right time. Oh I just shudder at the thought of what you had to go through. You were one determined little kitty and it sure paid off.

Congratulations sweetie on being our most deserving COTD.

I wish I was there personally to give you lots of hugs and kisses on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Your story is truly inspiring...

...I am ashamed to say that in my past I may have ignored a "cry from the dumpster" because I did not want to be bothered, or I was in a hurry to go someplace...your human's determination to rescue you, even if it meant diving through garbage in a dumpster, is a shining example to us all that should be emulated. May there be more people like your human; the world will be a better place for it.
    CatFan

I just wanted to add I agree with CatFan. I appauld Catman's purrent's determination to find you. Your purrent is truely a special person. I wish the world was filled with more humans like them. I am adding a homeless banner that I did copy from one of the regular posters to this site. I hope they don't mind. The cat looks like Francine when she was a kitten
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human