Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Abyssinians are the best

Wow! Dune is beautiful! I wish I had pictures of Bastet's ancestory.
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

One more photo

I took this picture of Miley two summer's ago, so she was just 9 months old at the time. I just now noticed that there seems to be another cat on the chair with her. I suspect it was Graemer!

I wished bastet never grew into her ears .... *laughs* She is gorgeous!
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

SAS you should send that picture of Miley in for COTD. She is stunning.

Thank you so much for posting about your abys!!! I absolutely love the breed! Although I have 12 non-breed specific kitties...one day I WILL have an Aby!!!! Keep the pics coming, PLEASE!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

http://www.loxly.com/clarion/grand_showcase.htm

Look at this link! You'll find Dune and some other exceptional beauties!

barbara, what a lovely site....such alert, intelligent expressions on their faces, such a lovely carriage!!!!

I love Abys

Hey Everybody!
    I love Abys. Yep, they're one of my favorite breeds. The kittens are sooo adorable! I may not have one, but I sure wish I did!

Today, as Bodhi and Maya are cats of the day I thought I need another look at the PT aby community.

On the pic above, Filou was younger than 1 year -and look at these eyes

My Tama:

`````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Hello

I want to first of all thank Barbara for inviting me to this wonderful group. I think Aby's are the best!!!! My first Aby was a Ruddy and her name was Irksome Royal Abagail. Abby was the Cat of the Day in Feb. 2001, shortly after she had passed, so I felt it was wonderful tribute to her.Abby's Glory I decided after that I did not want any more pets because it hurt so bad when I lost abby. However, as fate would have it, I was at work working on a client's website, and I found a link to a breeder in our area. So on a whim, I emailed him asking him if he had any Aby's for sale as a pet. He did have one and he sent me her picture. She was beautiful and I fell in love instantly, but this is not the end of the story. As I found out how old this Aby baby was, I discovered from her breeder that she was born on the same day that my beloved Abagail. I felt it was fate. I had to have her. So after scrimping and saving, my husband bought her for me for Christmas. Babblin Revenge is my precious baby and is so much like her big sister, that it is like Miss Abby is looking over me in her very special way. She is spoilt and is just like our child. I love being owned by an Aby and god bless all of us who own Aby's. Aby owners are a special breed because you never do know what you baby will do.

Babblin Revenge

I thought I would share a picture of Babs with you all....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow Babs, what a chic sweater you have.

We have been talking a lot these days about how horrible it is to loose a companion because in the last weeks some special kitties passed away.
    We feel very close here to the kitties that are around often and this week, Gabe, brother of Miley and Graemer, went to the rainbow bridge. We still are very sad. So we understand how you felt after Abby's death.
    Edwina's Secretary and Mom had a wonderful phrase for that saying: "It's better to have loved and lost love than not to have loved."

So we hope to see you here more often. If you look at the many Valentine's card and kitty Valentine couples at Cat General you will also see the crazier part of us

One of my favorite photos

You know, I don't know which cat of mine this is....I always thought it was Miley, but now, looking a bit closer, it looks more like Graemer!

Such a face!

To me it looks like -oh I don't know. Which one of yours looks more like Filou? It's this one
    I have to scan a pic that shows Filou like that "In between the sheets"