Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Dogs! Lady's Inviting You...

Carina says that Lady's birthday party sounds like so much fun she'll be willing to make do without her afternoon nap in order to attend. See you tomorrow...

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Questions

What's the weather like? Will I need a coat?

Is it formal?

or informal?

And most important....will there be cake?

and....may I come to your party?

Abby and Buddy are so excited to go!!! They will be on the plane in the morning. I will get them packed up tonight. What is the number of doggies going to the party at ?

Oh my! Bella and Ripley would love to come but unfortunately Ripley will be having "the big snip" early in the morning. (Shhhhh! Don't tell him, OK?) Bella wanted to know if she could come anyway and I told her it wouldn't be nice, seeing that her little brother would be in a delicate way and she should be here with us folding her little paws and saying prayers that he will be OK. I told her maybe there will be another party that she can go to later on. Souraya, I love the picture of Drake and his packed bags!

We're ready, just waiting on Mommy.

Is the party still on for tomorrow? We kinda thought if it was still on for Sunday, Mom could drive us. But we'll be ok on plane, too.

Will there be cake and ice cream? Chester LOVES ice cream!

Millie says she hopes we don't play pin the tail on the donkey! Yikes!! She said that sounded painful, so I explained it wasn't a real donkey.

We didn't notice the date change. Our airplane ticket was for Friday and now the party is already going on????? How can this be! My guys still want to come even if they are late. Dusty has been bugging me the most because he wants to meet the girl of his dream - Missy!

HMMMMM - I'm wondering if all these dogs will need chaperoned more closely. Maybe I better plan on coming too!

Dusty wants to know if his sister Bayley can come too! Here's her picture with him!

Awwww !! Another cuteness overload in this thread ! How can I tell Missy that Dusty won't be coming today, rather tomorrow ! I thought they talked to each other on the phone yesterday She even practiced her dance move, knowing she and Dusty will be dancing the whole night !

Candy - if you're going to chaperone them , can you watch closely on this two?

Bayley is so gorgeous ! Candy - How can you be so lucky being surrounded by so many Goldens ?

I hope all of them will have a good time !

Dusty is already at the party! He snuck out this morning and caught an earlier flight! He couldn't wait to get there!

I won't be there to chaperone Rosebel! Maybe you will be surrounded by lots of Gold soon too! LOL

Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer
    I won't be there to chaperone Rosebel! Maybe you will be surrounded by lots of Gold soon too! LOL
    Oh My! I was wondering if Missy was, ehm, you know, spayed!

Thank GOD, Missy is spayed !!!! I told Missy, they are still very young , no kissing on first date Only 'Holding paws' is allowed LOL!!!

We're all crazy !

I'm glad you gave her instructions on behaving! I told Dusty too but I don't know... something about when the cat's away... the mice will play! OH SILLY ME... this is the dog thread not the cat thread.... Well when the momma dog's away the kiddie dogs will play!

Actually I gave him strick instructions on being a perfect gentleman and treating her like she is the most precious girl in the whole world. He usually listens to him mom!

We are a bunch of flaky dog owners aren't we!

I gave Missy some instructions, but I'm afraid when she sees Dusty, she would just collapse on the floor , spread her legs and demand for some TUMMY RUB!!!

Yes, some of the pups did sneak out of their homes to come, if they had scheduled it for tomorrow! More puppies can come tomorrow if they want to, because the party is still ending Saturday!
    Mom to Ethan, Sophie and Sansa

Gavin,

I LOVED your pics - hee, hee. To gorgeous, and to have so many outfits to choose from.

My pups will only wear their bandana's (AND only whilst I am in the room!).

Hope there will be pics of the party ....... my kids should have arrived by now, and the Chauffer will be delivering them to the party.

My Captain boy is not ...... snipped .......... so keep him away from the girls! He LOVES girls ....
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

cant wait to see da pups! just another GREAT thread! cant wait.... these ones have been my favorite threads of all time. lets so some partyin!