Thread: Marvelous Meeko!

Sweet Meeko

What a beautiful sweet boy! It saddens me though to see such a big animal in such a small cage. We know you are taking good care of him but please get him a bigger home!

Marvelous Meeko!

Hi Meeko! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

Oh what a treat it is, having a beautiful, sweet as can be baby Raccoon (masked bandit, lol) as your very special Pet of the Day!!! Your proud human's love filled tribute to her precious baby boy, your heart-melting photos have me smiling from ear to ear, from the inside out! Love that shot of you holding your bottle, lol! And I can only guess that that one of you resting belly up was taken after scarfing down a big bowl of "Taste of the Wild!"

How sad that your Raccoon mom abandoned you, Meeko. Thankfully you were rescued before any harm could come to you, and rest is happy history! Raccoons are definitely not a pet of everyone, but there's no doubt you are one well cared for, happy and healthy, MUCH loved boy!

All in all I really love my baby Raccoon! He will be with me until I die, I will leave him in my will. He's a lifetime commitment, and I will always love Meeko, My Raccoon! <3
    How lucky your family is, having a beeautiful, playful, sweet and loving furry family member in you, Meeko! You're just as special as can be, a treasure, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Meeko! Meeting you today has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Pet of the Day celebration...taking a nice, long walk with your human; playing with your vast assortment of "toys," those shoes, slippers, bottles and more, lol; feasting on your fave foods and treats; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a gentle hug to you, beautiful Meeko, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Meeko

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 330
Size:  13.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    Although your real mom abandon you,
    you did find the perfect family to love you forever
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Quote Originally Posted by WFS-ster View Post
    What a beautiful sweet boy! It saddens me though to see such a big animal in such a small cage. We know you are taking good care of him but please get him a bigger home!
    I m betting he is only in that cage when people are not home, the other pictures show him out of it! But thank you for your concern, and welcome to Pet Talk.
    I've Been Frosted

What an adorable Raccoon you are, Meeko!
    I am sorry you were abandoned by your mom,
    but you were rescued, and now have a permanent home.
    Congrations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Meeko, aren't you just the most adorable creature ever! What a beautiful young Raccoon you are, and thank you for sharing those great photos with us. Both your beauty and your delightful personality come through so well! And what an amazing story you have to tell.. You were abandoned by your mum when you were just a baby, but how wonderful that you were rescued and then welcomed and raised by your dear Furrrever Family! You are one year old now, full of energy, making your family smile with your antics. You love to play with anything you can get ahold of, especially feet! You drink out of a bottle and eat dog food, your favorite being Taste of the Wild. You love going on summertime walks, but you don't like baths very much. Your dear friend bathes you with Johnson's Baby Shampoo, which makes your fur so soft! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Meeko, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery