Thread: Beautiful Cow Kitties Jersey and Holstein!

Beautiful Cow Kitties Jersey and Holstein!

Dearest Jersey (formerly known as Teton) and and Holstein (formerly known as Lapsa), what a beautiful pair of kitties (not cows) you are! Jersey, you're a gorgeous Brown Tabby gentleman (my gorgeous brown Tabby lady Tinker says "Hello, Meow!"), and Holstein, what a stunning Dilute Tortie lady you are! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. Your sweet natures and your affection for each other comes through so well in them. Your soft-looking fur coats are so pretty, and you have the sweetest faces with those lovely big eyes so full of love and contentment. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Fairborn, Ohio to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Dad Roger will pet you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! On October 7, 2013, your dear Dad-to-be had suddenly lost his beloved Newton, near her 14th birthday after being with him since she was a tiny kitten. After grieving her for two months and a day, your Dad-to-be went to the Chasing Daylight Animal Shelter (CDAS) in Tomah, Wisconsin. The shelter had rescued two groups of cats and kittens from desperate circumstances and brought them to safety and back to good health. You two stood out among the kitties your new Dad met, and you all adopted each other and went Home together! We thank Dad for choosing rescue, and we thank those fine people and kitties of CDAS for saving and sheltering you and so many other kitties so you and Dad could meet and become a family!

Holstein, you were the larger kitten, but Jersey overtook you in size as you grew up. You started life in Wisconsin and later moved with Dad after he retired and moved back home to Ohio. He gave you your names to celebrate your origins in the Dairy State. You kitties are now both seven-and-a-half-years-old! You have brought great comfort to Dad in his grief over losing Newton, and you bring him constant joy. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Holstein and Jersey, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad Roger and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Newton Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 05-01-2021 at 09:43 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Cow Kitties Jersey and Holstein!!!

Greetings, Jersey and Holstein! Happy Cats of the Day to you two cuties!

How lucky are we, doubly blessed, having two beautiful, adorable cow kitties as our featured honorees; a bonded brother and sister team at that!

I was so touched, reading your proud Daddy's hearfelt and love filled tribute to his precious fur babies! I'm so sorry to hear of the sudden passing of your Daddy's beloved Newton. All of us here can relate to the indescribable heartbreak a pet parent experiences at the loss of a much loved furkid. But then came you two, and before long the light and joy had returned to your Daddy's days; his heart healing! No denying the fact that you two rescued him every bit as he did you!

Took Jersey and Holstein home and they immediately took over our little apartment and 99% of my grief from losing my special girl, Newton, two months earlier disappeared.
    And as for your name changes! What a wonderful way to memorialize the state that first offered you safe refuge, the state where a life long bond of love and devotion was forged! You two certainly had a sad, rough start at life, to say the least. But thanks to CDAS and your dear Daddy, those days of suffering were soon a distant memory! Finally you were living the happy, love filled lives you so deserved!

How very blessed your Daddy is, having not just one but two furkids as beautiful, as loving as you in his life, bringing so much joy and happiness to his days! What treasures you are, Jersey and Holstein, truly heaven sent, simply the best! And many thanks to your Daddy, Roger, for his service to our country! Can't wait to check out the Artemus Newton thrillers!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! Meeting you today, reading your Daddy's love filled tribute, your heartwarming rags to riches tale; being treated to so many heart-melting photos has been pure joy! I hope you kids are enjoying a very special day of celebration...cuddling with each (and your Daddy!); feasting on your fave foods and treats; being loved to the max and spoiled to bits! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Jersey and Holstein, our very special and most deserving Cats of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Me WOW!!!! What a fabulous story

Big thanks, Phesina!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Jersey (formerly known as Teton) and and Holstein (formerly known as Lapsa), what a beautiful pair of kitties (not cows) you are! Jersey, you're a gorgeous Brown Tabby gentleman (my gorgeous brown Tabby lady Tinker says "Hello, Meow!"), and Holstein, what a stunning Dilute Tortie lady you are! Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. Your sweet natures and your affection for each other comes through so well in it. Your soft-looking fur coats are so pretty, and you have the sweetest faces with those lovely big eyes so full of love and contentment. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Fairborn, Ohio to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Dad Roger will pet you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! On October 7, 2013, your dear Dad-to-be had suddenly lost his beloved Newton, near her 14th birthday after being with him since she was a tiny kitten. After grieving her for two months and a day, your Dad-to-be went to the Chasing Daylight Animal Shelter (CDAS) in Tomah, Wisconsin. The shelter had rescued two groups of cats and kittens from desperate circumstances and brought them to safety and back to good health. You two stood out among the kitties your new Dad met, and you all adopted each other and went Home together! We thank Dad for choosing rescue, and we thank those fine people and kitties of CDAS for saving and sheltering you and so many other kitties so you and Dad could meet and become a family!

Holstein, you were the larger kitten, but Jersey overtook you in size as you grew up. You started life in Wisconsin and later moved with Dad after he retired and moved back home to Ohio. He gave you your names to celebrate your origins in the Dairy State. You kitties are now both seven-and-a-half-years-old! You have brought great comfort to Dad in his grief over losing Newton, and you bring him constant joy. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Holstein and Jersey, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad Roger and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Newton Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Thanks for your super thoughtful comments about my two Cow Kitties.
    May the Lord bless you.
    Roger

Thanks so much, rockybudgeboa!

So blessed to have these two precious cow cats.

May the Lord bless you.

Roger

p.s. the two cats are also in my novels

Thanks for your thoughtful comments, Phesina!

Have a great weekend.

Roger here in Ohio with my two Cow Cats.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerBlakely View Post
    Thanks for your super thoughtful comments about my two Cow Kitties.
    May the Lord bless you.
    Roger
    Thank you, Roger, and may the Lord bless you and the Cow Kitties, too!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Holstein and Jersey (Mr. Handsome) in Ohio! Happy Cats of the Day!

I "know" you and your dear dad on Facebook! I remember when you two were adopted up in Wisconsin, and when your dad carefully planned his (and your) move to Ohio to keep you comfortable and safe. I am so glad to see you here on Cat of the Day!

Miss Holstein, I love your dilute tortie markings! Your fur looks mostly blue-grey to me, but I know it is multi-colored. Your coat looks so plush and soft to pet! And Jersey, you look very nice in your tabby stripes! You both have such pretty green eyes and long white whiskers! You are greatly loved kitties and bring so much joy to your dad! And to everyone else who knows you, too! Purrrrr-fect!

Happy, happy Cats of the Day to Holstein and Jersey! Much love and many hugs and snuggles to you!

Your admiring fan,
    Elyse

p.s. I do believe Miss Newton is a Cat of the Day alumna too. I couldn't find her photo and bio but I am pretty sure it's here.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678