Simon is simply a delightful creature. He rarely makes a fuss, never gets mad or destructive. Sleeping on his back, all stretched out is his favorite position. He loves playing with balls of yarn and other toys. He often comes over and asks for me to participate. When he needs extra pets, he gently taps on my arm to let me know what is needed. Every morning he greets me with a gentle head butt or a gentle touch of his paw on my cheek....what a lovely way to wake up.

Simon would love to go out but I keep him indoors, as our neighborhood is not safe for several reasons, so I open windows and let him watch the world that way.

Simon and I met at the Loyal Biscuit Pet Shop. I had gone in to buy food for my other cat and saw a cage set up by P.A.W.S.(an animal shelter) with this marvelous ginger and white creature in it, who was laying on his back....purring and watching customers come and go. It was instant love and needless to say I brought him home with me right then and there. We have been together for 5 years and look forward to many more.

Simon is and has been a beautiful gift from God ... we both needed rescuing at the time and have been together ever since.
Hello, Simon in Maine! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous gentleman you are! I like your long ginger and white fur, and your sweet face, and your cute pink nose! You are very handsome! Your person met you during a trip to the pet shop - you were there through a local animal shelter, and it was instant love! You went home right then --- purrrr-fect!

You give a special wake-up alert each morning - either a gentle head-bump or a tap of your paw on your person's cheek. What a way to wake up! You would like to go outside, but your person opens the windows so you can take in the world safely. You are playful and invite your person to participate! I would love to be the recipient of your paw-tap request for petting! Since I can't, I hope your person will give you oodles of pets, snuggles and hugs for me You are a greatly loved, "beautiful gift from God" as your person says and I completely agree!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime to sweetest Simon!