Hi Myah! Happy Cat of the Day!

Be still my heart! What a beautiful, blue eyed, beyond precious Meezer girl you are, Myah! And oh yes, the quintessential, loyal and loving, gentle hearted Siamese at that! I've never been mom to a Meezer, but every Meezer I've had the pleasure of meeting was just as sweet and loving, as sociable and chatty, as attention craving as can be! And in you, Myah, your family has been blessed with all that and so much more! How lucky they are, having a beautiful, loyal and loving, sweet as can be furkid in you!

She simply must make eye contact with you when you talk to her and she has more than enough love to give my husband and three children or anyone who will offer a warm lap and a gentle hand. I am now hopelessly in love and have a passion for this amazing breed of cat.
You truly are a gem, sweetheart, and so very worthy of your big day on center stage!

Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing to your heart's content, cuddling with your humans, giving and receiving tons of kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Myah, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Myah!!!