Thread: Lovely Luna!

Lovely Luna!

Wow-- NO question about adopting that incredible beauty!! She's gorgeous in every way- with a personality to match!
    so sorry you lost her at 11 years old- too young for such a wonderful friend- hope she's sending purrs your way and that she thoroughly enjoys her posthumous COTD!
    Our condolences on your loss and congrats on being recognized as Cat of the Day- as is her due!!

bowlkat
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Dearest Luna, what a lovely Angel lady you are indeed! You are absolutely stunning, so beautiful with that fluffy white fur and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you so much for sharing all those excellent photos with us! You are gorgeous in every one of them, enjoying so many favorite activities. How sweet to see you as a kitten in the last one! I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge* ..to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me :).

And what a great story you have to tell! You first met your family-to-be as a kitten at the veterinary clinic where you were waiting to be adopted. They weren't thinking to adopt a cat then, but they couldn't forget you. Then a couple of months later, they discovered you were still there! They realized then that you were meant to be part of the family, and you went Home with them.

You turned out to have the most delightful personality! You often behaved like a dog, not wanting your people to leave the house and then waiting by the door to welcome them home. You're very smart, loving to play but waiting by the desk while your young friend did homework. When someone argued, you meowed at their feet until they made peace. You kept your beloved mum company, lying by her when she was ill and tired and sick from chemo. You're the most special cat to your dear people, and you and they all love each other very much. What a wonderful love-filled home you've shared (and always will)!

We're so sorry you had to leave your earthly home at such a young age, only eleven years. Your people miss you very much, saying "we feel very lucky of her being part of our family's history." My deepest sympathy to them and all your family and friends who love you and miss you and grieve you so much.

Now you are a glorious Angel, healthy and whole again, at the Rainbow Bridge with so many other beloved Angel pets. Please send some Angelic purrrs to the hearts of your dear family members to remind them that all is well, you are watching over them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day...

Congratulations, darling Luna Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite games and treats. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

With great love to you all, from Pat (and cats Galaxy and Sparkler)

* To Luna's family, do you know the legend of the Rainbow Bridge? Here it is, in Spanish:
    https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/rb_poems/rb_spanish.htm
    Last edited by phesina; 05-04-2020 at 02:17 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Angel Luna.

Someday you and you and your humans wil be together again at Rainbow Bridge!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    So happy to meet Luna, she was profoundly beautiful and unforgettable. ❤️

Rainbow Bridge legend in Spanish (corrected)

Regarding my link to the Rainbow Bridge legend in Spanish in my earlier post: I'm sorry, the link there didn't work. It looks like I had too much in it.

This link should work: https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/rb_poems/rb_spanish.htm

I just changed it in the original post, too.

To Luna's dear family, my deepest sympathy to you on the loss of your beloved Luna. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort.

from Pat (and cats Galaxy and Sparkler)
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh Luna, sweet fur angel~

What a most precious baby you were, Luna; what a
    breathtakingly beautiful girl you grew to be; one of the most beautiful kitties I've ever laid eyes on. Hard to understand how you were the last of your siblings to be adopted. Perhaps a higher power saved the best for last, for that family meant to be yours, and what a truly heavenly pairing it turned out to be.

How lucky your family was indeed, having a beautiful best friend, a comforter and healer, a loyal and loving furry family member in you; having known your devoted companionship those wonderful 11 years. A family couldn't hope for a furry family any more special than you, Luna. A kitty couldn't hope for a more loving family than yours. And though you and your humans may be separated, for now, your beautiful spirit lives on in their hearts and their cherished memories, never to be forgotten, forever loved.

She was the most special cat, and we feel very lucky of her being part of our family's history.

To Luna's family~

My heartfelt condolences on the passing of your beautiful girl, Luna. Thank you for sharing a few of your countless cherished memories with us, so many heart-meling photos; giving us the honor of paying tribute to one very special girl. I hope seeing her being honored here today puts a smile on your face. She truly was a treasure, a once in a lifetime kitty.

Stunning! Those eyes!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~