Thread: Creampuff... one of our own!

Threaded View

Dearest Creampuff, how delightful to greet a family member here! And such a gorgeous one you are, absolutely stunning! That pale orange fur is such a pretty color and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big eyes. You are so cute, and so patient, sometimes wise and thoughtful in your supurrrvisory role, and then sometimes in a dress-up mood, in your Fiesta dress and then wearing all those leis. How nice to meet you in "Purrrrson!" I wish I could reach through the screen and over to North Carolina to pet you, and pet all your friends (the non-human ones, anyway..) at the clinic, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie, and your staff there, will pet you all for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell, of how you came to the clinic as a patient and wound up being in charge of the place! You play a very important role there, providing encouragement to the pets who come in for treatment and their people, and providing moral support to your staff members who must deal with many different and often difficult situations. Thank you for the terrific job you do! You all love and treasure each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Creampuff, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and clinic staff and patients and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-03-2020 at 09:23 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery