Hi Bamse in Denmark! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, playful, personality packed Japanese Spitz you are, Bamse! Oh, how I wish I could bury my face in that soft as a cloud, Teddy bear coat! No doubt that gorgeous, fluffy, snow white coat of yours keeps you nice and warm on those cold winter days! Just wondering if you don't get lost in those snow banks! You may have a bit of a nawtee streak, Bamse, but that only adds to your charm! And truth be told, I don't think your family would have you any other way! Why mess with perfection? How lucky your family is, having a beautiful, energetic and athletic, sweet and loving, big hearted best friend and comforter, a full fledged family member in you! You truly are a treasure, Bamse, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration...taking a nice, long walk over leaf covered trails; munching on the BIGGEST bone ever; honing your awesome agility skills; napping on the couch or better still, the big bed, lol; cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bamse, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

So beautiful! SO fluffy!!!

ALL MINE!!!