Hi Sylvester! Congrats on being crowned our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day! Hope you were treated to a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces!

What a handsome, oh so spiffy Tuxie boy you are, Sylvester! I'm so sorry to have missed your big day, computer issues! But had to come back today to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your heartwarming backstory, your life affirming rags to riches homecoming tale! Endless thanks to your mommy for coming to your and your siblings rescue, for her devotion, doing all to assurrome your and Oreo's survival; assuring that like you, Oreo would too find his way to a loving forever home! I'm so happy to hear you're doing so well after you very serious health challenge, those horrible bladder stone, bouncing back from your surgery like the champ that you are!

How blessed your mommy was, the day she opened her home and heart to one most deserving boy! How lucky she is, having a beautiful, loyal and loving best friend, a never ending source of joy, love and laughter, a full fledged furry family member in you! You truly are one EXTRA special boy, Sylvester, one in a million, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, reading your heartwarming rescue story and seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Sylvester, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Kitty yoga!!!