OMG!!! How wonderful, Karen!!! Wow, a farm, full of animals! You certainly have suffered MORE than your fair share of sadness and suffering, unspeakable loss over the past few years. Now it's your time, time to turn the page and begin a whole new chapter in your life! I'm so happy for you!!! And I can relate to your comment re: for the first time longer a MA resident! It took me years, after moving to the Cape, to accept the fact that I was no longer a Jersey girl; put off getting a MA driver's license for 3 years, not to mention those insufferable, Yankees hating Red Sox fans, lol

Well, home is where the heart is, so no matter your mailing address, where you lay your head, you'll always be a MA girl! Do you know people in Vermont? Where in Southern Vermont, if you don't mind me asking. We often visit the Bennington, Manchester area. Such great history, shops, book stores, college towns. Well, I wish you all the best! SO exciting! And we REALLY need a pic of you with your 1/2 blue head! hehe
XO